Principal Product Manager
About NEXT Product
The NEXT Product organization is a hyper-growth startup within Samsung NEXT. We’re a globally distributed product development team in search of builders and creators to help conceive, grow and scale new products and categories.
Successful candidates, at all levels within the organization, will: approach all things team-first, take ownership and “be the change you seek”, have strong written and verbal communication skills, have high EQ, enjoy fast-paced, outcome-driven environments and be inspired to learn and explore daily both inside and outside of your field of expertise.
As a Principal Product Manager, you will be building a new technology and products that will ultimately be used by millions of people every day, making a real impact on their lives. This is what we as a team have signed up for. This is why we are here! This is a ground-floor opportunity - you will be working in an environment where you will both participate and influence every stage of product development to production and scale.
- You will be building with the latest technologies and will be encouraged to experiment frequently
- You will be exploring and identifying new product and opportunities
- You will drive product ideas through to finding product-market fit
- You will build a hypothesis around products and value propositions and use experimentation to validate them
- You will engage at all levels of product, design, and engineering, communicating to stakeholders, writing specs and analyzing end-user data
- A mix of a Product Manager and a Project manager with a deep understanding of consumer behavior and technology. You will be exploring products where a mix of those skills are required to identify a direction and steps to a solution
- An inquisitive mind and a self-starter that is energized by working on hard problems in a fast-paced environment and across multiple concurrent projects
- A collaborative, team-first mindset
- Experience with taking a product all the way from the idea stage to defining its initial scope, user testing, launch and a combination of data-driven and vision-driven approach to continue and perfect the product
- 10 years of experience working in building, shipping and refining products
About Samsung NEXT
We partner with and build software alongside innovators to develop ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses globally.
Founded in 2012, Samsung NEXT has four key functions in the global software ecosystem:
- Product - Building new software and services businesses, at scale.
- Venture - Investing in early-stage startups to help entrepreneurs build and scale their businesses.
- Partnerships - Helping startups successfully partner with the variety of businesses within Samsung.
- M&A - Acquiring startups to connect and scale with our businesses.
Samsung is an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity)/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer. We welcome and encourage diversity as we strive to create an inclusive workplace.
Back to top