We started in 2012 on a mission to create breakout software and services and foster a startup culture at Samsung. Since then, our small group has become a global organization that has empowered thousands of entrepreneurs around the world who share our passion for executing against big and bold ideas and building, growing and scaling businesses.
Our team develops products, invests in startups and acquires businesses ready for scale. With a focus on cutting-edge software and services such as IoT, AI, AR/VR, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity and other transformative frontier technologies, we collaborate with seasoned founders and talented companies, providing our capital, resources, expertise and deep connections.
We operate across offices in Mountain View, San Francisco, New York City,Tel Aviv, Berlin and Seoul.
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our team in NYC.
The general scope: Managing our New York office and providing administrative support for two executives as well as general ad-hoc support for other teams across the organization. This position reports to the General Manager of the NY office.
As the Office Manager, you’ll be the initial greeter for visitors, help onboard new folks, and be responsible for all office operations, facility maintenance and day-day troubleshooting. This includes, but is not limited to, technical/IT issues, arranging for office repairs/renovations, and handling a multitude of vendors. You’ll also be keeping the office well-stocked with snacks and supplies. Lastly, you’ll be an essential component in helping to tackle an ever-changing roster of special projects like office improvements, equipment and budget tracking audits, as well as assistance with event planning/execution with the NYC office’s Community Manager.
The administrative portion of the role is also crucial and you will be supporting two senior executives. You’ll primarily be handling calendar/scheduling management and booking travel arrangements (domestic and international) for the Head of International and General Manager of NY. In addition, you will settle business trip expenses and submit expenses/invoices for approval on behalf of the office and the team.
What we would like you to be... You’re organized, friendly, and adaptable with a can-do attitude. You think critically, love project management and you enjoy proactively figuring out how to creatively solve problems. Most of all, you’re able to see the forest from the trees and prioritize tasks as they are assigned to you (or find you). You are able to work independently and are proactive in identifying and completing special projects to make the office the best place for our teams/companies! You’ll be a key player in maintaining the office culture and we love to laugh so a great sense of humor and a great outlook on life is important.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of Office Management experience and/or supporting senior executives
- Additional, proven success at more general project management
- Tech savvy - can learn/adapt to new systems quickly
- An acute attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency
- A proven ability to anticipate problems/issues and proactively address them
- A particular affinity for people & unique corporate culture
- Knowledge of G-suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: Comfortable speaking to people of all levels, able to coordinate flow of information within the organization and to outside parties
- Comfort working across timezones and with limited oversight
Back to top