We partner with innovators to build ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses that leverage and transform the Samsung ecosystem.
We started in 2012 on a mission to create breakout software and services and foster a startup culture at Samsung. Since then, our small group has become a global organization that has empowered thousands of entrepreneurs around the world who share our passion for executing against big and bold ideas and building, growing and scaling businesses.
Our team develops products, invests in startups and acquires businesses ready for scale. With a focus on cutting edge software and services such as IoT, AI, AR/VR, Data Analytics, Cyber security and other transformative frontier technologies, we collaborate with seasoned founders and talented companies, providing our capital, resources, expertise and deep connections. We operate across offices in Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Francisco, New York City in the United States; Tel Aviv in Israel; Berlin in Germany; and Seoul in South Korea.
We are looking for a Manager, Partnerships to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead relationships with US-based media and technology companies for integration into Samsung products and services
- Coordinate with internal teams in Samsung NEXT and across Samsung product groups to drive technical integration and business agreements
- Work with our Samsung NEXT portfolio companies to develop partnership strategies and counsel or lead on key strategic discussions
- Support deals, projects and events across the other Samsung NEXT functional teams
- Work with leading Silicon Valley companies, startups, and VC’s to help to raise Samsung’s profile in the US
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of work experience
- Track record of developing and managing relationships with startups and large technology/media companies
- Work experience in internet, consumer electronics, video and/or mobile industries
- Digital convergence business development experience
- Track record of delivering world-class products or partnerships
- Ability to think strategically
Skills & Attributes
- Passion for technology and for pushing new concepts, products and services
- Global mindset, flexible work style and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong bias toward collaboration and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Positive attitude, self-starter, and high emotional intelligence (EQ)
- International project or work experience
- Understanding of Korean culture (and language) a plus
- Willingness to travel to Korea
Meet Some of Samsung NEXT's Employees
Manager, Acquisitions Team
Antonio seeks out, evaluates, and acts on important merger and acquisition opportunities that will ultimately help Samsung NEXT reach its growth goals for the future.
Back to top