Head of Sales Strategy & Analytics
This role is part of the GTM/Sales team within the Samsung NEXT Product organization
About NEXT Product
The NEXT Product organization is a hyper-growth startup within Samsung NEXT. We’re a globally distributed product development team in search of builders and creators to help conceive, grow and scale new products and categories.
Successful candidates, at all levels within the organization, will: approach all things team-first, take ownership and “be the change you seek”, have strong written and verbal communication skills, have high EQ, enjoy fast-paced, outcome-driven environments and be inspired to learn and explore daily both inside and outside of your field of expertise.
We are looking for an experienced leader with a passion for strategy, analytics and data. As Head of Sales Analytics you will function as a trusted advisor to the Head of GTM and each of the product leaders. The primary goal for this role will be to collaborate with revenue teams to hit metrics that enable the company to scale, and achieve long-term growth. This role will work directly with Sales, Marketing and Customer Support leadership in developing our go-to-market strategy and building processes to help the Next product team achieve its target objectives. You’ll be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing organization where the sky's the limit for growth and success.
- Own the rhythm of the business - metrics and reporting cadence that allow us to optimize the revenue engine including funnel performance, sales effectiveness, and business impact
- Partner with product leaders to develop launch plans for their businesses and help build out the initial GTM approach
- Partner with the different product teams to own the forecasting process
- Partner with PMM, Sales, Customer Success teams to help define sales and marketing strategies by identifying new acquisition opportunities including value props, channels, and conversion flows
- Identify and prioritize business growth opportunities, as well as, develop business model scenarios in partnership with finance
- Define, test, measure, and optimize GTM system processes and channel success (cohort analysis, LTV, CAC)
- Manage 3rd party vendor and consultant relationship in partnership with finance
- Creative and analytical mindset - you’re able to unravel and solve complex business process issues
- A solid sense of self, balanced with the drive to put team first
- Data-driven decision maker; comfortable compiling a business case to support ideas
- Experience in highly cross-functional, fast-moving, entrepreneurial environments
- Quality-consciousness and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical capabilities with insight into and understanding of how a business operates
- Ability to fluently communicate with engineering, design, product, sales, and marketing teams
- Minimum 10 years of sales analytics, business strategy and sales operations experience.
- Practical experience with excel modeling, SQL and or other analytic platforms
- Used CRM and other sales and marketing platforms
About Samsung NEXT
We partner with and build software alongside innovators to develop ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses globally.
Founded in 2012, Samsung NEXT has four key functions in the global software ecosystem:
- Product - Building new software and services businesses, at scale.
- Venture - Investing in early stage startups to help entrepreneurs build and scale their businesses.
- Partnerships - Helping startups successfully partner with the variety of businesses within Samsung.
- M&A - Acquiring startups to connect and scale with our businesses.
Samsung is an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity)/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer. We welcome and encourage diversity as we strive to create an inclusive workplace.
Back to top