Head of Product Management
We partner with innovators to build ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses that leverage and transform the Samsung ecosystem.
We started in 2012 on a mission to create breakout software and services and foster a startup culture at Samsung. Since then, our small group has become a global organization that has empowered thousands of entrepreneurs around the world who share our passion for executing against big and bold ideas and building, growing and scaling businesses.
Our team develops products, invests in startups and acquires businesses ready for scale. With a focus on cutting edge software and services such as IoT, AI, AR/VR, Data Analytics, Cyber security and other transformative frontier technologies, we collaborate with seasoned founders and talented companies, providing our capital, resources, expertise and deep connections. We operate across offices in Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Francisco, New York City in the United States; Tel Aviv in Israel; Berlin in Germany; and Seoul in South Korea.
The SVP of Product is building a new team for software product development. Reporting to the SVP of Product, a successful candidate will be a motivated and experienced leader who will oversee day-to-day execution of all product activities of a world-class, entrepreneurial product development organization. They will be the visionary and an avid evangelist of the products as well as a great leader.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of all product activities for the purpose of meeting the product and business goals
- Identify target consumer segments and markets as well as evaluate market trends, product industry, and competition strategies
- Ensure efficient execution of functions across the entire product management department
- Engage in the interviewing, recruitment, hiring, and mentoring of key product management individuals
- Create an exciting and dynamic work environment that pulls in and retains talent
- Experience as a senior product management leader in a complex business setting as a thought leader and technology visionary
- Diverse experience resolving internal and external problems and challenges in product management
- Ability to think strategically and will possess a good eye for opportunities
- Strong leadership skills in building a great product culture by inspiring their teams
- An outstanding people manager, with proven talent around organizing teams
- Global and Entrepreneurial mindset, with high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Passion for working with entrepreneurial development teams
Meet Some of Samsung NEXT's Employees
Manager, Acquisitions Team
Antonio seeks out, evaluates, and acts on important merger and acquisition opportunities that will ultimately help Samsung NEXT reach its growth goals for the future.
Back to top