Sr. Sales Manager - Mobile Gaming 2
- Los Angeles, CA
Title: Sales Executive/Manager, Mobile Gaming - Samsung Ads Group
Job location: Los Angeles, CA
About Samsung Ads:
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, cameras, digital appliances, network systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the Internet of Things space through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives. Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world's leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top 10 global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth.
As a result of its commitment to innovation and unique design, the Samsung organization is one of the most decorated brands in the electronics industry. Samsung Electronics America was ranked #1 by Forbes "Top Ten Companies Millennials in the U.S. Trust the Most" in 2016.
Samsung Ads has developed a proprietary ad platform that leverages unique mobile data to help brands connect with new audiences as they explore content and engage with apps across our Smartphones.
We are currently looking for a talented Sales Executive, focused on our owned and operated inventory and audience extension, an individual that is a motivated self-starter responsible for building and growing relationships with clients and agencies across the country for the top 100 category marketers.
The individual should have a passion for Mobile driven data and have a pulse for new multi-channel advertising technologies. He/She must have deep mobile advertising expertise; and have previously worked with mobile game publishers/developers.
This individual should have an existing client base with Mobile Game industry and strong client & agency experience, including key senior level contacts. This Sales Executive must be able to think strategically, anticipate how buying decisions are made, uncover the business needs of key clients and have a proven ability to close deals. Additionally, this executive will be the consummate team-player and have the ability to work collaboratively across the sales organization within a fluid and fast paced environment. This position will carry an annual revenue goal and a core focus with the Mobile Game business.
This Sales Executive position is based in Los Angeles with domestic US travel. You will report to our Gaming vertical leader. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising sales organization with a relentless focus on design and customer experience, you've come to the right place.
Your ability to interact with top advertisers and their ad agencies will be important as you will use your networking and prospecting skills to identify, develop and manage new accounts that will complement our existing client roster and help you reach your revenue targets.
As an individual contributor, you'll be supported by our world class ad operations team and will benefit from working with a leadership team that is chartering our explosive growth.
Role and Responsibilities
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop high-level relationships with your customers and serve as a trusted consultant to optimize their advertising growth
- Create mid-term and long-term territory plan to grow the advertising business on our Mobile platform
- Work with brands and agencies to integrate the Mobile advertising platform into their media mix
- Be the voice of the customer and communicate market trends and industry shifts, including detailed feedback for our Products Teams and Gaming leadership
- Act as an internal champion for proposed Mobile advertising strategy and areas for improvement across other key Samsung stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with up to 12 years of overall experience and extensive experience in new business development for Mobile as well as advertising technology industry (minimum 5 to 7 years)
- Expertise in the Gaming vertical with a focus on Mobile Gaming, including experience in user acquisition and other mobile brand strategies
- A solid understanding of Mobile advertising industry's issues and interest to advancing Mobile Gaming's forward looking strategies within the marketplace
- Strong track record of high level negotiation with established relationships within the advertising industry
- Successful internal and external relationship management
- Ability to interact with advertisers and agencies and experience presenting both over the phone and in-person
- Experience working in both entrepreneurial and established corporate cultures
- Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and good follow-through
- Ability to identify features requested by clients and communicate to Samsung Gaming leadership
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top