Sr. Manager, Marketing - Amazon
- Bellevue, NE
The Sr. Marketing Manager (Samsung Costco/Amazon team) will be a business leader and functional expert responsible for overall marketing strategy, design and development; digital acceleration and 'best in class' online experience; in-store merchandising strategy, design and development; execution with excellence; agency and 3rd party resource management; and marketing budget planning, management and reconciliation. This role will develop branding/marketing efforts, work with sales/insights team to understand our target and determine the appropriate marketing plans to deliver on business objectives.
Role and Responsibilities
- Own overall marketing plans, with heavy focus on digital strategy, eCommece, media & creative development.
- Bring new ideas, creativity, and insights to be leveraged across all media (digital, in-store, experiential) touchpoints.
- Develop and align marketing strategies, annual budget and initiative plan. Ensure alignment of all strategies, tactical programs, communications, and activities across marketing channels.
- Lead efforts to understand our consumer, customer & competitive set; and leverage learning to deliver business goals. Develop strategic program briefs to drive impactful marketing campaign planning and programming.
- Manage agency and internal team to deliver marketing programs, including product introductions, strategic initiatives, in-store merchandising and promotional events.
- Analyze results, present learning to Samsung leadership and assist in developing overall business strategy.
- Develop strong, collaborative working relationships across the organization.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven functional and business expert with 6+ years' experience in marketing, advertising brand management, or related field.
- Experience working with national retailers required, with deep knowledge of Amazon marketing platform a must.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Digitally savvy with experience developing digital strategy; and defining / optimizing / tracking digital led marketing campaigns.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills; proven ability to lead initiative teams.
- Superior project management skills, including the ability to prepare written plans and schedules, identify objectives, coordinate and direct project teams and manage budgets.
- Strong persuasive skills and ability to influence decision-makers.
- High-level of confidence, integrity, enthusiasm, executive presence that fits a fast-paced, energetic and proactive organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Prior experience in a consumer electronics environment preferred.
- Prior experience managing and developing Marketing agencies preferred.
- Travel up to 10% of the time.
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. #LI-PS1
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top