Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing & Promotions (Amazon)
- Bellevue, NE
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization and consider yourself to be an Amazon media and marketing savant, we want to meet you. The Samsung Consumer Electronics Team continues to grow our market share by providing the most Innovative products on the market, and the Sr. Manager will be instrumental in strategically positioning those products for success on Amazon.
The collaborative, dynamic culture at Samsung offers cross-functional partnership, exposure at varying levels of the organization, challenge, and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, and be a part of the next generation of leaders, all while designing revolutionary advertising strategies for the most innovative products in the world, Samsung is the place.
Role and Responsibilities
The Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing & Promotions (Amazon) will be a business leader and Amazon advertising expert that understands how Amazon Media drives a business. They will be adept at leveraging Amazon's media and marketing platforms to create, design, and deploy a holistic marketing strategy that will drive share of shelf and PDP glance views. By applying their vendor management expertise, and knowledge of Amazon's advertising/site merchandising platforms, they will drive engagement at each stage of the shopper journey, creating a 'best in class' experience for the consumer.
The Sr. Manager will directly manage agency and 3rd party resources, marketing budget planning, management and reconciliation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own the overall marketing plans for the consumer electronics business, with heavy focus on digital strategy, e-commerce, media & creative development bringing new ideas, creativity, and insights.
- Effectively leverage Amazon's advertising and merchandising platforms to drive glance views to vendor PDP pages and increase share of shelf.
- Develop and align Amazon media targeting, marketing strategies, annual budget and initiative plan.
- Ensure alignment of all strategies, tactical programs, communications, and activities across marketing channels.
- Lead efforts to understand our consumer, customer & competitive set, and leverage learning to deliver business goals.
- Develop strategic program briefs to drive impactful Amazon marketing campaign planning and programming.
- Directly manage or influence agency and internal teams to deliver marketing programs, including personalization, product introductions, strategic initiatives, in-store merchandising and promotional events.
- Analyze the results of our Amazon Media advertising and merchandising efforts, present learning to Samsung leadership, and assist in developing overall business strategy.
- Develop strong, collaborative working relationships across the organization to steer digital marketing strategies and earn buy-in from internal and external partners.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4-year degree coupled with 6+ years' experience in digital marketing, advertising brand management, or vendor management.
- Thorough understanding of Amazon's marketing platforms (Vendor Management, Amazon Advertising, or Site Merchandising).
- Digitally savvy with experience developing digital strategies, defining, optimizing, and tracking digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience partnering with national retailers.
- Persuasive with strong cross-functional collaboration skills, and the demonstrated ability to lead through ambiguity and influence.
- Superior project management skills, including the ability to prepare written plans and schedules, identify objectives, coordinate and direct project teams, and manage budgets.
- High-level of confidence, integrity, enthusiasm, executive presence that fits a fast-paced, energetic and proactive organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with high attention to detail.
- Prior experience in a consumer electronics environment preferred.
- Prior experience managing and developing marketing agencies preferred.
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time.
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. #LI-PS1
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top