Senior Manager, Network Framework
- Bangalore, India
1. Develop a differentiated system by understanding the hardware architecture of a system and optimize its design.
2. Develop an optimal system by understanding and designing a system's software architecture and subsystems.
3. Develop an optimal system which integrates service and application by applying system software to system hardware.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [System architecture] Manage to design an optimal system taking various factors into consideration like performance, expandability, expense, and electricity consumption. (Considering both hardware and software)
2. [Designing system hardware] Manage to design key function block, interface, and layout based on features of hardware components and requirements.
3. [System strategy] Manage to establish a system strategy, discover a new technology, and develop and follow technological standards.
4. [System software] Analyze requirements and understand a development framework. Manage to make a design for planning, development, inspection, maintenance, and management when developing an application.
5. [System improvement] Manage to achieve system innovation by monitoring it and finding areas to be improved.
Skills and Qualifications
• Has a wide range of experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
• Works on complex issues where analyzing situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variables. Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and coordinates other's tasks
• May manage a group such as coordinating activities regarding costs, methods and staffing
• Typically requires at least 8 years of related experience and a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years
Back to top