Senior Engineer - GPU Modeling
Samsung is a world leader in Memory, LCD and System LSI technologies. We are currently looking for exceptional software and hardware talent to join our Samsung Austin R & D Center (SARC) in Austin, TX and our Advanced Computing Lab (ACL) in San Jose, CA. SARC was established in Austin, TX in 2010 to be one of Samsung's strategic investments in high performance low power ARM based device technology. Presently our GPU design teams, located in Austin (SARC) and San Jose (ACL), are developing a GPU that will be deployed in Samsung mobile products. Our System IP team located in Austin (SARC) is working on Coherent Interconnect and memory controller architectures.
Role and Responsibilities
As an GPU HW modeling team member you will be responsible for functional modeling of various blocks of the GPU pipeline. This is a mid to senior level role with responsibilities to include the following:
- Interface with Architects, HW designers, verification and software engineers to understand the GPU pipeline
- Propose software model (architect and design) of a GPU block
- Implement and test the model.
- BSEE, Computer Engineer or comparable and 2 + years' experience
- C++ programming experience
- SW Design and Architecture experience
- Some familiarity with SystemVerilog
Skills and Qualifications
- HW Modeling experience
- Pre-Silicon (Functional) Verification experience.
- GPU experience.
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top