Regional Sales Manager
- Greenwood Village, CO
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, the Samsung Home Appliance Team is the place to be. We continue to grow our market share by providing the most Innovative products on the market, and our dedication to Market Disruption makes this the destination company for the world's top talent. From JD Powers to CES, the awards keep piling up. The dynamic culture at Samsung offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, Samsung is the place to be.
Role and Responsibilities
· The Regional Sales Manager, will be responsible for the development, sales, and relationships within the U.S.
· This person will be responsible for sales within this region and directing the overall strategy with their Customers.
· This person will be responsible for the growth, success, and development of their key accounts.
· The West Region represents critical volume expectation for the Regional channel business, focusing on growth, profitability, and strong partnership.
· This position reports to the Director, Regional Sales within SEA.
· Set and achieve customer-specific targets and other mutually established metrics with Director, Sales
· Responsible for directing the customer account management and support and nurture customer relationships.
· The West region has strategic growth customers and encompasses some of Samsung's most valued customers with extreme potential due their sales mix and projected store growth.
· Ensure that the Voice of the Customer relative to Sales is clearly understood across all parts of Samsung.
· Anticipate and proactively identify opportunities to leverage sales growth.
· Help lead customer-specific annual account plans for sales and annual contracts.
· Develop and "own" relationships with assigned firm key decision makers and executives.
· Respond to concerns from executives and key decision makers.
· Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company.
· Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects.
· Demonstrate competency in both oral and written communication modes for internal and external personnel at all levels, especially in the sales, services, solutions, logistical, or financial areas of clients, prospects, and company.
· Manage account effectively including tracking to KPIs and MBO, provide regular feedback and performance reviews, develop personal talent and manage risk.
· Ability to negotiate and come to agreement on all solutions strategy, goals, and objectives.
· Exercise leadership and business judgment on all contracts, and work collaboratively with customers, Samsung to get mutually acceptable pricing/terms.
· The Sales Manager will be responsible for growing the regions Accounts and increasing Samsung's balance of share, marketing coordination with the Marketing organization as appropriate.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree with 6+ years of direct related experience or equivalent industry experience.
- Proven ability to successfully develop and own a customer relationship and account management process.
- Strong track record of building collaborative relationships with internal peer groups and external customers and partners.
- Executive presence and experience to leverage resources based on both influence and authority.
- Proven contract negotiation and sales experience.
- Ability to identify service and support risks.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Standard Office Suite.
- Must have demonstrated project and program management skills.
- Highly motivated and self-driven.
- Strong process oriented thinker.
- Organized, detailed, goal driven, and achievement oriented.
- Able to critically evaluate and question data and plans.
- Able to think strategically and tactically.
- Comfortable with a highly dynamic and changing work environment.
- Competitive, strong desire to "win".
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top