Operations, Technology & Training Project Manager
- Atlanta, GA
This full-time position will work directly with internal and external customers to ensure new projects scope, goals and deliverables are executed appropriately and within budget. This position will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible with the current operations.
This role will also support all training needs for the contact center operations team. This position requires direct management of the vendor's content development staff. This role will support all necessary duties to ensure projects and training goals are achieved.
This position will work with retailer's project and operational managers, third party vendor(s) and multiple Samsung corporate teams: Logistics Outbound, Reverse Logistics, Supply Chain, Accounts Payable, Order management and Service.
Role and Responsibilities
- End to End Implementation of new projects & technology solutions identified by Samsung leadership or requested by Samsung's HA retailer partners
- End to End Implementation of systems or tool changes to address new client requirements
- Meet with internal and external key holders to understand and clarify specific goals and requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks to key team members based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with internal and external clients as well as other team members
- Liaison between Customer Operations and IT partners to resolve system issues
- Clarify operational needs to IT partners and IT requirements to the operations team
- Collaborate with customers, operations/escalation managers and vendor(s) to identify improvement opportunities with current training, technology and tools available
- Track and report impact to operations all of new projects, processes, technology and system enhancements
- Design and implement changes for Toll free IVR enhancements
- Change management and documentation for all system changes
- Work with contact center vendor's assigned POC to
- Design, create and maintain Training curriculum for new hires
- Design, create and maintain Training updates for existing processes
- Certify Vendor's trainer as a Samsung Experts
- Manage performance of the vendor's trainers
- Work with customer operations and escalations manager to identify training trends and develop new programs
- Proactively build new training materials to address retailers requirements
- Report key metrics for training performance
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree; preferably in Business Management Operations/Project Management an accredited college or university.
- 6-10 years of related experience in Operations, project management, processes improvements and reporting
- Contact Center vendor experience desirable
- Must have experience with Microsoft Standard Office Suite - high level of knowledge of Power point & Excel required. Basic knowledge of Visio a plus
- Necessary Skills/Attributes for this position: The following skills and abilities must be demonstrated at a proficient level:
- Proven success in a highly dynamic, deadline-driven environment. The ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple business development programs and simultaneous performance objectives
- Ability to make professional Business presentations in writing, through emails and reports, or orally, including complex business matters to an audience of high skills, management, and operational experience
- Should have advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint knowledge and skills.
- Strong communication, both written (PPT presentations) and oral skills.
- The ability to work either independently or in a team environment to achieve personal and team project goals, including the completion of assignments within and exceeding established time frames.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all assigned levels within and outside the company.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects.
- Review detailed training material and documents as needed.
- Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve customer business objectives, personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames and specifications.
- The ability to develop tasks and work assignments, based on sometime vaguely defined objectives.
- The position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
- Work is generally performed in an office environment.
- Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal 80% of work time, including prolonged periods of time.
- The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time under 25 pounds.
- Performs work under time schedules and stresses which are normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive job stress, fatigue, unpaid over-time, intellectual challenge, constant technical data feedback, language barriers, and business management stress.
- Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids representative and commonly associated with PCs, printers, and office work areas.
- Frequently works additional hours beyond normal schedule.
- Under very little direct supervision with a high level of responsibility to apply general policies and guidelines where decisions are seldom monitored and consequences of decisions adversely affect operating results and management decisions.
- 6+ years of customer service and/or sales operations experience
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Additional experience desired:
- Training & content development
- Process improvement analysis and implementation
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top