Networks MBA Strategy Intern, Summer 2021
- Plano, TX
Samsung has been on the cutting-edge of innovation for decades. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new connections for people everywhere. Samsung's 5G advancements will open up new possibilities that will continue to push us forward and bring new worlds within reach for our consumers. Our Networks interns take real-world connectivity problems and lead the charge on formulating creative solutions. Our structured program prepares every intern for success by allowing them to fully integrate into our dynamic culture while contributing their own unique ideas. We create opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to impact change and make the impossible possible. Join #LifeatSamsung.
Our structured intern program prepares every intern for success by allowing them to fully integrate into our dynamic culture and contribute their creative and innovative ideas. Where others see chaos, we see opportunity. Interns use what they learn in the classroom and apply their studies at Samsung for real-world experience. This program delivers opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to impact change in high-growth areas of our business.
Apply today and find out why Achievers ranked Samsung as one of the Top 50 Most Engaged Employers year after year. Push yourself to discover your true potential and join Samsung as a 2021 summer intern.
Role and Responsibilities
General Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assess customer landscape of Samsung Networks, and determine investment strategies of current and potential customers using public and available internal resources.
- Analyze multiple research sources to estimate the current and future size of Samsung Network's addressable market
- Evaluate the range of 5G use cases and recommend potential Samsung Networks targets based on opportunity size, technology and ecosystem readiness, business case, and other criteria
- Work with customer account teams to identify and perform strategic and financial analyses of critical business issues
- Work with internal SEA stakeholders and third parties to execute growth strategy
Skills and Qualifications
- Working toward MBA with concentration in strategy or finance or similar
- Experience with strategy consulting, technology strategy, financial analysis, etc
- Fast learner with an interest in the mobile industry
- Strong communication skills, and skilled user of Microsoft Office and other assessment/presentation tools
- Must be enrolled in an accredited University
- Proper work authorization
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Attend New Hire Orientation on first day
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top