N2-Resource Planning Strategy Manager - Plano, TX
- Plano, TX
Role and Responsibilities
For decades, Samsung has been leading the charge on innovation. We see beauty in achieving excellence and our passion for change fuels our discoveries, inventions, and breakthrough technology. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new possibilities for people everywhere, push the limits of what's possible, and constantly innovate.
At Samsung Electronics America, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people - they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. Only the resilient and resourceful thrive in the daily dose of unexpected at Samsung. We unapologetically push to achieve unforeseen potential in everything we do, both within the workplace and at home. We fearlessly face challenges head-on, conquer the unconquerable, and are comfortable living in the uncomfortable zone. Together we make the impossible possible. Because at Samsung, we Own the Unknown.
Are you ready to #OwnTheUnknown? Join us.
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, Samsung's Networks team is the place to be! Samsung Networks supports our mobile service provider customers with innovative technology and market-leading products and solutions in areas like 4G LTE and 5G. The dynamic culture at Samsung offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, Samsung is the place to be.
The Resource Planning Strategy Manager will join SEA's Network Strategy, Business Development, & Marketing team, which supports our customer account teams in numerous ways. Given the large number of new customers and major projects that are anticipated in the coming years, there is a need for strategic and efficient coordination between the needs of various stakeholders within the Networks team and across SEA. The position is based in Plano, TX. Key activities and responsibilities include:
- Own and be the single point of contact for all aspects of consolidated resource growth plans - people, partners, locations, customers, etc.
- Collaborate closely with the Networks executive leadership team in US and Korea to capture and update each team's most up-to-date resource plans
- Create templates and best practices for resource plans
- Develop the overall Networks business growth narrative, from market trends and drivers to Samsung opportunity and organizational needs
- Present and explain Networks business growth narrative to stakeholders across various teams in SEA and Samsung Korea - HR, Finance, General Affairs, etc.
- Report to executive leadership on progress, risks, and timeline - maintain visibility at all times to Plan of Record.
- A successful candidate in this role will be detail oriented, capable of understanding project scope and timing, and an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Support decision process of executives and account teams, through evaluation of market needs, through product/technology benchmarking, and by performing supporting financial/qualitative analyses.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business field; MBA strongly preferred
- 6+ years of experience in a tech/telecom organization. Resource planning or business strategy experience in a tech/telecom organization preferred
- Very strong verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Facility for establishing relationships cross-functionally and cross-divisionally
- High level of expertise and comfort with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Skills and Qualifications
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top