HR Business Partner
- Mountain View, CA
1. Enhance company's competitiveness by designing organizations complying with the business strategy and acquiring/nurturing/managing talents.
2. Maximize organization's performance and drive employees' motivation by improving/operating HR policy (evaluation/promotion/reward/discipline) complying with the business strategy.
3. Create proactive solutions to drive and facilitate change initiatives and continuous improvement projects in support of the customer group and the broader business.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Talent management] Plan year-round talent management processes including performance and workforce evaluation, development and succession plans.
2. [Management support] Apply expertise, systems and processes to meet business needs by collaborating with other members of HR.
3. [HR Index management] Prepare key HR indicators, grasp areas of opportunity, and provide supports for the development of related action plans.
4. [Organizational culture management] Prepare and monitor SCI actions with customer groups. Provide feedback to managers.
5. [Recruitment support] Design a recruitment process and job descriptions with managers.
6. [Business manager support] Plan communication, team meetings, approval processes and team building.
7. [Employee issue support] Provide support to resolve complex employee relations issues, performing investigations if needed.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
• Typically requires minimum 5 years' of related experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top