Data Scientist Specialist
- Campinas, Brazil
SRBR is looking for a Data Scientist to help our team to generate innovative health features for Samsung wearable and mobile devices. The ideal candidate has experience in working with time-series data and sensor data extracted from a variety of mobile and wearable devices. The candidate will work with our team of researchers and Artificial Intelligence specialists in order to design and deliver innovative health features to Samsung devices.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Contribute to business management by effectively solving business-related problems through data modeling/analysis/prediction.
2. Analyze and process a large volume of data in order to guarantee high quality data for AI algorithms
Role and Responsibilities
- Contribute to data organization, synchronization and cleaning from a set of different devices
- Analyze data in order to understand behavior of the devices used (data mining, visualization, etc.)
- Organize data in order to guarantee high quality data for AI algorithms
1. Solid Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar formal education;
2. Solid knowledge and skills in: time-series data analysis, statistics and modeling, machine learning algorithms and libraries;
3. Experience in Data Mining, Data Analytics, and Data Visualization;
4. Experience in data modeling and SQL/NoSQL DBMS;
5. Experience with data analysis for a high volume of data;
6. Solid programming skills including (a) programming languages Python/R, Java/Scala, or C/C++, (b) programming paradigms, and (c) programming tools;
7. Proven 3+ years of experience applying required skills in advanced and meaningful set of projects.
Skills and Qualifications
1. Experience working on meaningful artificial intelligence and/or big data software projects;
2. Experience with machine-learning techniques, algorithms and libraries applied to mobile and wearable platforms;
3. Information Retrieval use cases;
4. Software engineering skills, including methodologies, best practices and related tools;
5. Experience with distributed intelligence.
6. Experience in designing data gathering protocols
7. Experience in health, biomedical, fitness or exercise data collection and analysis
1. Bs.C. in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or other similar areas obtained from top-tier universities.
2. [nice to have] Ms.C. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or similar areas obtained from a top-tier university.
1. Written and verbal fluency in Portuguese and English
Confidential and proprietary information obtained by the candidate during their employment history in other companies must be maintained as such (confidential & proprietary) throughout the selection process, and no circumstances are questioned.
Back to top