At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who will perform data analysis and insights generation for marketing initiatives as Senior Data Scientist. They will interface between the Marketing Insights team and Technology organisation, working closely with Directors of Communication and Data Science/Engineering. The ideal candidate is a seasoned communicator with strong analytical skills and experience with statistical programming languages to derive insights from large datasets.
What you will do:
- Collect and analyze various sources of data, including Samba TV's viewership data, to derive insights for marketing initiatives
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing Insights and Measurement team to explain current capabilities and needs and to inform roadmap planning
- Develop novel analyses and methodologies to expand Samba TV’s marketing and reporting capabilities
- Effectively communicate data-driven results and recommendations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
What do you bring to the table:
- Experience using statistics and other quantitative methodologies to analyze large amounts of data in a programming language such as Python, SQL, Matlab, or R
- Experience with visualizing and presenting data to stakeholders with a wide range of technical depthStrong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate complex ideas to people of varying backgrounds
- Possess effective project and time management skills to deliver insights quickly in a fast-moving media environment
- Willingness to take further responsibilities in team management
Samba TV is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.