At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
Samba TV, a leading TV research and analytics company, is searching for enthusiastic, hard-working candidates to fill our metadata team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and should possess a keen eye for detail. This individual should also understand and respect the importance of confidentiality.
Individuals will be responsible for several data entry tasks, which will require everything from light video editing, and tagging video data with various metadata attributes. Following a period of remote training of 2-3 weeks, candidates will be eligible for remote shifts & 100% flexible scheduling with a mandatory meeting of 1hour a week.
- Perform all duties related to tagging of video content
- Audit files and metadata entries for completion and proper organization
- Other tasks such as data entry, organization, cross-referencing, and retrievalFollow department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner
- ConfidentialityStrong attention to detail
- Speed and fluency of basic PC/Browser functions
- Bilingual skills are required
ConfidentialityStrong attention to detail
Speed and fluency of basic PC/Browser functions
Samba TV is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.