At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
Samba TV is looking for a Chief Product Officer (CPO) to join our team in either New York, NY, Austin, TX or San Francisco, CA. As the CPO, you will lead our enterprise and consumer product development initiatives, drive the product roadmap, and be responsible for product strategy and execution. This role reports to our Co-Founder and CEO.
- Document and the product vision and drive the execution strategy for Samba TV's data (B2B) and consumer products, including product roadmap, feature prioritization, and user experience
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and customer success to ensure successful product launches and go-to-market strategies
- Conduct customer, market and competitive research to identify areas of strength or weakness, new product opportunities and evaluate the competitive landscape
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers to understand their needs and gather feedback on our products
- Lead the product development process, from ideation to launch, ensuring that all products meet customer needs, are of high quality, and are delivered on time and within budget
- Continuously analyze product performance and identify areas for improvement and optimization, as well as against a long-term view of the landscape
- Manage and mentor the product team, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and accountability
- Demonstrated experience in driving product strategy and execution, from ideation to launch – you’ve conceived, launched and scaled a product from the ground up (exceeding $100m of revenue).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or work experience in a related field. Business experience and an MBA is a bonus but not required.
- At least 10 years of experience in product management, with a track record of developing successful enterprise and consumer products
- Strong technical background and understanding of software development, architecture, and systems engineering
- Experience in media or advertising technology, with a deep understanding of industry trends and customer needs. Bonus for experience in consumer technology.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret data to make informed decisions and drive product optimization
- If you are passionate about developing innovative products that solve problems and drive business growth, and have a strong track record of product leadership, we encourage you to apply for the position of Chief Product Officer at Samba TV.
Samba TV is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.