User Interface/User Experience
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
The MuleSoft UX team seeks a full-time Staff, Senior, Lead, or Principal Product Designer to lead the way as we embark on designing and building the next-generation user experience for developer tools.
We are driven to building easy-to-use solutions for the complex challenges facing our users, and we are looking for an exceptional designer to help us get there. The candidate should demonstrate a deep passion for solving big problems with elegant solutions and a solid track record of conceiving and delivering extraordinary experiences.
About the Position:
- Call the shots – You identify and set product strategy that helps define and drive the future of your Anypoint Platform product line.
- Make your mark – You simplify complex user experiences and inspire teams to push the limits of what’s possible.
- Change the game – You possess a clear vision of the future of user experience and have the goal to pursue progressive product designs that solves complex, important problems affecting businesses around the world
- Bring your A-game - You’re joining a well-rounded team of seasoned product design and user research professionals; have a point of view on design and be able to articulate and make it count!
- 30 days: You will begin building relationships with your team, peers, and other stakeholders. You will begin understanding of the AnyPoint Platform application model, MuleSoft users, and the AnyPoint Platform design patterns within the Salesforce Lightning Design System.
- 60 days: Based on your knowledge of existing user research and application models, you will propose strategic design goals for the next 6 months
- 90 days: You will have a solid picture of the MuleSoft universe, you will actively coach and cooperate with existing design/PM/dev team members. And, you will be a contributor of new ideas for innovation and improvement
- You will be in charge of making our users’ lives better.
- You are a great team leader/motivator, systems-level design thinker and visionary
- You are highly collaborative but take pride in ownership of the problem.
- You have an amazing portfolio, demonstrating both your clean design sense, user focus and commitment to tackling complex workflows
- You can deliver a UX vision with a realistic plan for iterative updates that realize the vision over time.
- A jargon-free vocabulary for dissecting various user experiences and communicating their strengths and weaknesses
- A healthy disdain for inefficiency, bureaucracy, and group-think
- A strong sense of humor, a strong sense of pride in your work, and a willingness to give and take feedback
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Wellness and Education Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Childcare subsidies
- And more!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top