To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
At Salesforce, we make the tools that help people work more effectively and efficiently. Design and User Experience is at the center of all of it. We bring powerful visions to life with the latest technologies and the Salesforce platform. We put customers first and we're looking for ambitious, self-motivated, creative-minded individuals who want to help shape our products focused on industry specific solutions - currently Financial Services Cloud and Health Cloud.
You and your team will distill complex problems and propose clear, efficient, consistent solutions. You're meticulous and excited about beautiful design, and you love seeing products ship. You're hungry for new ways to do things. You follow the latest trends, download the newest apps, experiment with the latest devices and wearables. You have a keen eye for useful products, and you share your findings with the team. You're a tireless advocate for the end user. You have deep empathy for their everyday struggles and challenges. You always put their needs first, and you're unwavering in your desire to provide the best experiences for users.
The ideal candidate enjoys creating experiences with technology, hacking on new projects, and intensely working on high-value, strategic initiatives under tight time constraints. You will have direct access to customer executives and Salesforce executive management, while working closely with the Salesforce Product and Sales organizations. You must have excellent communication skills, energy, and thoughtfulness to build and deliver the best in the world for our customers.
- Influence and compellingly communicate the Industries vision to a wide variety of key stakeholders
- Build strong partnerships across disciplines, such as Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing
- Solve complex UX design problems across web, mobile and tablet
- Collaborate closely with product owners/managers (POs & PMs) to find opportunities for new products/features and validate assumptions through user testing and research
- Work with engineering to deliver final product
- Reinforce a design-thinking culture that leverages the best product, technology and innovative talent
- Own various web and mobile application interfaces
- Work with devs and QE to deliver polished final product
- Evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns
Experience / Skills Required:
- 10+ years of experience designing and delivering products in cross-functional teams from start to finish
- Deep understanding of user-centered design methods and best practices - and you’re always looking to improve on your process
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while also leading process improvement efforts
- Power to influence others and build consensus, while dealing with ambiguity
- Self-motivated, a good communicator, and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines
- Experience using analytics, user research and other approaches to help make decisions and iterate on the product
- Constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
- A deep appreciation and talent for simple solutions to complex problems
- Expert knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, PhotoShop, Illustrator
- BA/BS or MA/MS in design related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in design systems
- Experience with CRM or enterprise software
Please submit your resume and URLs to your portfolio. Submissions without a portfolio or samples of work will not be considered.
Domestic and International relocation provided as per need.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.