To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Technical Architect, Customer Success Group
Salesforce CSG (Customer Success Group) are a team of trusted advisers, partners, and experts crucial to the success of our customers. We help customers unleash the full power of Salesforce, find and implement technical solutions, and provide guidance on how to build new products for our clients’ needs.
Technical Architects collaborate with our customers and partners during project planning and implementation to share their comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform and product suite. Combined with their previous experience in technical architecture, enterprise integration, and business solution implementation, they directly drive toward the best possible business solutions that meet and exceed our customers' needs. They paint a solution vision, architect both the system and the implementation approach, and then watch it change the status quo.
- Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements; review and guide project vision and direction, implementation approach and key artifacts; direct early solution evaluation around gaps/risks, including the pro-active management of issues and effective engagement with executives, the Account Team, Engineering, and Product Management
- Direct and mentor diverse teams of resources in technical delivery aspects (customer, partner, colleagues), especially where the TSA does not have direct authority over all resources and must carefully consider communication strategies, executive influence, differing or conflicting goals, and other similar non-technical challenges
- Identify and lead or contribute to internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice and IP/toolsets, Strategic Services brand, and teammates' skill sets
- Build relationships with business partners, internal and external; contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single or your current project
- Extensive hands-on technical consulting and solution implementation experience, including with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM, ERP), demonstrating positions of increasing responsibility and management/mentoring of more junior technical resources; experience with Waterfall and/or Agile implementation methodologies
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration, including leadership in guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology for business use cases
- A thorough understanding of web services, data modeling, and enterprise application integration concepts, including experience with enterprise integration tools (ESBs and/or ETL tools), and common integration design patterns with enterprise systems (e.g. CMS, ERP, HRIS, DWH/DM)
- Demonstrably excellent, context-specific and adaptive communication and presentation skills across a variety of audiences and situations; established habit of proactive thinking and behavior and the desire and ability to self-start/learn and apply new technologies
· Please note our CSG business is a consulting organisation largely working onsite with our customers. Depending on your location, business needs and customer expectations, the need for travel can vary substantially
· We can in certain circumstances consider applicants without local language skills, but is our strong preference to hire employees speaking business level local language(s) and English
Other CSG Architect Roles you be interested in;
CSG Architects operate in either advisory or delivery capacity. Not sure which CSG Architect role is for you? Our recruitment team will guide you.
Advisory Architect Roles
Advisory architects provide advice and guidance on major transformational projects, often working with Systems Integration partners, providing class leading expertise on the Salesforce platform and wider architecture. Operating at a Senior Level, advisory architects are dedicated to specific accounts to ensure customer success.
Program Architect - https://https://salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/External_Career_Site/job/United-Kingdom---London/Program-Architect_JR103605
Delivery Architect Roles
Delivery architects drive implementations delivered by the Customer Success Group directly, operating in either functional or technical roles. Bringing class leading multi cloud solutions to customers, they leverage a wide set of functional and technical skills across a wide variety of industry verticals.
Solution Architect - https://salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/External_Career_Site/job/United-Kingdom---London/Solution-Architect--Professional-Services_JR106046
Technical Architect - https://salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/External_Career_Site/job/United-Kingdom---London/Technical-Architect--Customer-success-Group--UKI_JR87154
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.