Technical Architect - Thailand
- Flexible / Remote
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
This role may be based in Thailand
The Technical Architect will be responsible for implementing Salesforce products and solutions, utilising web-based technologies and applying enterprise system integration and security architectures.
Ideally, the candidate has a CRM and/or ERP implementation background, Salesforce.com experience and certification is advantageous. However, candidates with a solid technical architecture and development background in Java, .Net and integration will also be considered.
- Support Technical Architect in requirements gathering sessions and producing requirements and design documents.
- Develop Integrations, security, single-sign-on and application customizations.
- Implement development and release process.
- Configure products and solutions, and perform quality testing.
- Develop training materials and conduct training to customers.
- 5+ years of experience implementing and integrating enterprise systems
- Strong customer facing experience
- Software vendor background will be advantage
- Ability to deliver integration projects using established integration technologies and EAI-tools
- Experience with web and/or cloud application development in Force.com, Heroku, SpringSource, Amazon RDS, Azure, J2EE or .Net
- A good understanding of XML, SQL, and Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Travel regularly with average of 30% but may be higher as required by client engagements
- Ability to define and deliver custom Force.com enterprise applications
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce and/or the salesforce.com API
- Completion of several salesforce.com projects in development roles
- Experience with data extraction, transformation and load tools
- Expertise in Single Sign On, Master Data Management, Social Enterprise Technologies or Data Warehousing
- Fluency in Thai language is highly preferred as this role will cover Thailand
- Detail-oriented and motivated individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Intensity, drive and the desire to succeed
- Analytical, resourceful and creative problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skill
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our "more human, less corporate" culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
Thank you for your expression of interest
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top