Technical Architect - MuleSoft (Public Sector)
- Atlanta, GA
- Boston, MA
- San Francisco, CA
- Flexible / Remote
- Austin, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Irving, TX
- Reston, VA
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Mulesoft - Customer Success Group
MuleSoft’s Professional Services team works across every technology and system to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. As a Technical Architect on our Services team, you will work hands on with our customers and partners to solve mission-critical business challenges using MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform. You will provide onsite technical guidance on MuleSoft implementation projects, evaluate the customer’s technical and functional requirements, and develop cost-effective solutions to provide customers with demonstrable returns.
As a subject-matter expert in the field, you will develop solutions to help customers realize their business goals and advise them on best practices for on-premise, cloud, and hybrid integration, and API management.
What you’ll achieve:
- Participate in MuleSoft Technical Product and Consulting Services training, methodology, and enablement
- Begin participation in field activities with clients by shadowing seasoned architects/senior consultants and practicing enablement gained from training
- Begin to execute MuleSoft implementations for customers and start on your journey to internalize business outcomes and business context relevance to MuleSoft implementation methodologies and approaches
- Complete MuleSoft technical certifications and fully ramp on technology and implementation methodologies; start to develop and contribute subject-matter expertise and project deliverables to architects to review for incorporation into internal knowledge exchanges
- Begin mentorship and guidance of junior services team members in our services organization
- Continue to provide delivery of projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance to influence standards for development, governance, and operational lifecycle
- Internalize frameworks, project deliverables, best practices/policies and implementations and vet with Senior Architects to contribute to internal collaboration networks and IP sharing
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences in the field and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet customer needs
- Contribute to technical brown bag sessions and publish reusable content to the field
- Deliver compelling presentations, architectural blueprint documents, and requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Three to six years minimum hands-on development experience implementing integration solutions
- Hands-on integration development experience with at least one of the following:
- MuleSoft or other solutions (e.g., IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Progress Sonic, Apigee)
- API Management solutions (Apigee, Mashery, etc)
- one or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience implementing multiple technical integration project SDLCs (Software Development Life Cycle) end-to-end
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement solutions within a diverse technical team of client, SIs, contractors, and internal teams
- Contribute integration artifacts to internal initiatives to enrich services organization practices
- Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployments and configurations along with monitoring and management
- Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application code and automated testing tools
- Experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for client/internal consumption
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time (varies depending on customer needs, focused within Region)
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $135,500. You may also be entitled to receive incentive compensation , restricted stock units, and benefits.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top