To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
The Technical Architect is responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of cloud-based solutions and technologies. These technologies include--but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce.com products and APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, Amazon Web Services, Heroku, mobile development technologies, and integration/ETL technologies.
It also requires that the Technical Architect maintain an ongoing comprehensive understanding of the cloud-computing ecosystem.
Technical Architects typically will specialize in a salesforce platform (e.g. Force.com (Sales, Service, Community, IoT, Einstein Clouds), Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud) but the ability to develop solutions cross-cloud is becoming more critical.
- You will Work closely with Delivery Managers, Functional Solution Architects, and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Designing transformational technical solutions and working directly with customers to meet their business requirements in accordance with industry best practices
- Leading and mentor the development team on the project.
- Enforcing sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Working collaboratively and having very strong communications skills, especially in teaching complex concepts, and creative, prescriptive thinking
- Identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice; serving as an active contributor to the overall knowledge base and expertise of the community.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in developing technology solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable to the client's needs.
- Relevant Salesforce platform development experience
- Relevant Salesforce certifications
- Experience overseeing team members.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality, and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Travel to client site (average of 50%), but maybe higher or lower based on client engagement.
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning; approaches each interaction with an open mind; great listener and hands-on
- LEADERSHIP: Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains the area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
- STORYTELLER: Confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture; a team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
- COMMUNITY CHAMPION: Leads internal initiatives; actively contributes to the Community’s knowledge and resource base
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.