Manager, Success Guide
- Hyderabad, India
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Job Details About Tableau, a Salesforce company
Tableau helps people see and understand data. Our analytics platform fuels exploration, allowing you to quickly answer questions with data and share insights across your organization. Global enterprises, early-stage startups, nonprofits, and governments all use Tableau’s intuitive software to quickly transform their data into actionable insights. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
Followed by same posting format as Tableau:
What you’ll be doing…
The Tableau Manager will be responsible for leading a team of 8-10 Success Guides focused on virtually onboarding new customers, growing customers’ value and improving adoption at scale. This role should be comfortable coaching a team of Success Guides to ensure customers maximize value from their investment in the Tableau platform. The Manager will also be a member of the Success Hub Leadership team focused on being a voice of the customer internally. In this role you will ensure consistent delivery best practices are applied and influence the overall global engagement and delivery approach. Ensuring the success of our Specialists while securing the highest CSAT and business outcomes is a top priority.
This team operates 24x5 which can involve supervising the team and working during one of the below shifts (not limited to - shift timing can change)
AMER hours (Eastern Standard Time - 5.30 PM/ 6.30 PM IST or Pacific Standard Time - 9 PM/ 10 PM IST onwards depending on Day Light Savings Time)
EMEA hours - 12:00 PM/ 1 PM / 2 PM IST onwards depending on Day Light Savings Time
APAC hours - 5.30 AM IST onwards
Work hours can change depending on Business requirements
- Own all facets of day-to-day management of the Success Guide team including:
- Recruiting, hiring, training and career development
- Coaching Success Guides to drive high-quality Success Program and and Success Play deliveries that lead to successful customer business outcomes
- Achieve or exceed monthly/quarterly/yearly business targets, providing management with an accurate forecast and risk analysis of deliveries and metrics.
- Assign activities for team and ensure shift hand-offs occur smoothly between teams supporting each market(US/EMEA/APAC)
- Develop the individuals on the team through call‐shadowing with immediate feedback, as well as ongoing 1:1 coaching.
- Report on Success Hub activity and deliver feedback on health/risk of covered accounts, weekly scorecard and productivity metrics to senior management.
- Work with program leaders to support optimal capacity planning and resource allocation.
- Serve as a point of escalation for critical customer issues. Work cross departmentally to resolve issues and help remove barriers for the team.
- Accelerate the ramp time of new hires by providing sales, software and process training.
- Maintain deep understanding of Tableau’s platform and coach your team to speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Be the voice of the customer cross departmentally ensuring customer satisfaction
- Overall 10+ years of experience into Customer success/program management /acoount management
- Minimum 5 years of people management experience and strong coaching and personnel development skills
- Experience working with senior-level executives
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to oversee and manage the Success Guides team’s Business Metrics, productivity and outcomes leveraging the Tableau platform
- Self-directed has the ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as, excellent presentation skills
Tableau will operate independently under the Tableau brand, driving forward a continued focus on our mission, our customers and our Tableau Community. The acquisition closed on August 1, 2019, and Tableau is a wholly-owned subsidiary of salesforce.com, inc.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top