Support Engineer - Marketing Cloud
- Hyderabad, India
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers in troubleshooting their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This involves debugging, troubleshooting, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
- Manage highly visible, global and strategic customer reported issues and ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Developing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices.
- Managing customer expectations and the customer experience to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in work-related training and up-skilling activities.
- Demonstrating the ability to research, document and prioritize customer issues, leveraging internal tools and escalating to relevant teams as necessary
- Multitasking and performing effectively under pressure and meeting all support related KPIs as outlined by business
- Creating and curating knowledge content.
Mandatory Technical/General Qualifications:
- 2 to 5 years of engineering / programming / enterprise support work experience.
- Working experience in Marketing Cloud Journey Builder and API integration
- Thorough working knowledge of Email Studio (Sends, Data Extensions, Sending Practices)
- Hands on knowledge of Automation Studio
- Fair understanding of Email Delivery Management (EDM) - IP configuration and SSL
- MC Email Specialist Certification preferred
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work in any shift (APAC, EMEA, US) as per business need.
- Willingness to work over the weekends and avail week offs during the weekdays
Good to have:
- MC Admin certification, MC Consultant and MC Developer Certification
- Knowledge of AMPscript
- Experience with web service integration (REST/SOAP)
- Exposure to Pardot
We operate 24x7 which can involve working during one of the below shifts determined as per business need and also have a non-standard work week.
While we have 5 days a work week, it is not necessary that the weekend is Saturday and Sunday. You may get your weekly off on any day of the week (Mon/Tue, Thu/Fri)
AMER hours (Eastern Standard Time - 5.30 PM/6.30 PM IST or Pacific Standard Time – 8:30 PM/9:30 PM IST onwards depending on Daylight Savings Time)
EMEA hours – 12:00 PM/1 PM/2PM IST onwards depending on Daylight Savings Time
APAC hours – 5.30 AM IST onwards
Work hours are subject to change depending on Business needs.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top