- Hyderabad, India
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Job Details Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our "more human, less corporate" culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. Join the #FutureForce team as an intern or a new college grad and get on the path to your #dreamjob. Role Scope: Support Engineer profile gives you opportunity to expand your expertise across the Salesforce Platform. Working with developers from other companies and helping them find solutions to their business cases will always keep you engaged and motivated at work. Learning opportunities are limitless. Support engineer profile is one of the best opportunities to master Salesforce Platform and achieve your career goals.
Shift Timings: AMER & EMEA Work during European Time zone (12:30 PM - 09:30 PM) IST or (1:30 PM to 10:30 PM) IST - Depending on Daylight Savings Time Work during Amer hours (Pacific Time zone - 08:30 PM/09:30 PM IST) and (Eastern Standard Time - 5.30 PM/6.30 PM IST onwards depending on Daylight Savings Time), work hours can change depending on Business requirements Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers in troubleshooting their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This involves debugging, troubleshooting, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
- Developing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices.
- Managing customer expectations and the customer experience to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training activities.
- Demonstrating the ability to research, document, and prioritize customer issues, leveraging internal tools and escalation teams as necessary, as well as prioritizing and managing time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Multitasking and performing effectively under pressure.
- Creating and curating knowledge content.
- Lightning Experience - Lighting Web Components & Aura
- Apex(Synchronous and Asynchronous)
- Integration - REST/SOAP/Bulk API
- Debugging/Troubleshooting Errors
- Sites/Communities/ Force.com
- Deployment- Metadata API/ANT Migration tool/CLI
- Flows/Process Builder
- Authentication, SSO/Auth Provider
- Event driven architecture - Platform Events, Streaming API, Change data capture
- Field Service Lightning (FSL)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top