Success Manager - Manufacturing/Auto (製造業・自動車業界担当）
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Success Manager leverages deep business and industry knowledge to partner with customers to help them accelerate business value and ROI from their investment with Salesforce. You will align at the C-level, building and maintaining strong relationships to help customers progress on their transformation journey. In this role, you will be responsible for helping customers achieve business value faster and progress on their journey towards becoming a Customer Company. This means helping them leverage Salesforce to transform their business, engage with their own customers in whole new ways. The end result is increased value, retention, customer satisfaction and ultimately expansion of the salesforce' s footprint.
Your Impact (Responsibilities)
- Leverage our Customer Success Methodology and partner with customer executives to understand their objectives, assess their capabilities and prescribe recommendations to help them accelerate achievement of their business objectives and build a transformational vision
- Focus on customer intimacy – deliver business impact and innovation to a customer’s business by truly understanding our customers’ key business issues and opportunities
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper
- Working collaboratively with the account team and Salesforce Execs, effectively network within accounts from the C-Level down, in order to help customers achieve their objectives
- Evangelize the capabilities of Salesforce across all of our Clouds
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Salesforce.com features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- When appropriate, recommend additional Salesforce Cloud Services needed to drive success
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Salesforce.com product and platform functionality, courses and administrative services integral to the customer's success
- 15+ year of work experience, preferably in a customer-facing role
- Ability to drive effective and influencing conversations at the C-level; facilitate difficult discussions and adept at handling objections
- Navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and stakeholders who define the company's strategic objectives
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a Trusted Advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders
- Credible and effective C-level advisor and coach, especially around change management (cultural, technical or business)
- In-depth knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
Industry Specialization (Preferred)
- Working experience w/ global Fortune 500 manufacturing enterprise customers and partners
- Deep Manufacturing industry expertise
- Familiarity with Manufacturing market and industry trends
- Manufacturing regulation and compliance knowledge
- Understanding of standards - ISA 95, ISA 88, MESA, etc.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing core IT systems - an advantage
- Experience of at least one large MES/MOM implementation and multiple consulting projects (client facing)
- Experience of manufacturing client facing environment (consulting / implementation)
- Knowledge of Manufacturing core processes (e.g. Product data management, capacity management, material requirement planning, order processing, quality management and more)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top