To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Job Title: Success Graduate - Associate Solution Engineer
Start Date: 1. September 2021
Location: Dublin, with the view to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium after 12-18 months
Success Graduate Program
This is a unique 12-month experience for diverse graduate talent, offering continuous development and growth opportunities, all whilst being part of a global community.
The Solution Engineering team is a group of professionals that have one foot in the technology camp, and one in the commercial side of the business. Solution Engineers work primarily with the sales teams to give their customers the confidence to move forward with their projects using Salesforce as their preferred technology. They are experts in Salesforce’s applications, platform, and technology, but explain it in terms of the business impact and value it delivers. Key to this is unearthing and understanding the customer’s business imperatives. This is done through workshops, research, investigation, and spending time with key stakeholders. Solution Engineers then map Salesforce’s technology to these imperatives and prove how Salesforce uniquely addresses the customer’s requirements. This proof can be as simple as a one-off meeting, or involve a complex account strategy involving large teams.
PHASE 1: DEVELOP YOUR BUSINESS AND SALESFORCE SKILLS
As a Success Graduate, your journey will begin with onboarding enablement academy, aimed at empowering skill and building capability. You will:
- Develop a deep understanding of our products, technologies and business
- Learn critical professional skills you’ll need to be successful in your role
- Build your network with your graduate cohort
From month four, you will go through a brief transition where you will:
- Continue building your practical skills and expertise through, shadowing and supporting the Solution Engineering Team deliver deals
- Take on your own deliverables within team remit
- Deliver impact through program activities and special projects
Key experiences and programs in this phase:
- Industry recognized Salesforce Certifications
- Structured learning calendar with sessions & hands on workshops lead by experts from experienced Salesforce professionals and to program alumni
- Sales bootcamp in one of Salesforce’s European hub locations
- Trailhead, our gamified online learning platform
- Volunteering and ProBono projects
PHASE 2: EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING BY BECOMING AN INTEGRAL PART OF YOUR TEAM
From month six to the end of the program, you will:
- Make valuable contributions to our customers while working on customer facing activities
- Carry your own responsibilities as a member of the Solution Engineering Team
- Engage cross-functionally to drive breadth of competencies
Key experiences and programs in this phase:
- Live customer engagements and meetings
- Accountability to real-world team metrics and goals
- Cross-functional shadowing or special projects
- Monthly Graduate Enablement Days
What is in it for me?
During the program you will acquire official industry standard Salesforce certifications, and gain knowledge and invaluable international experience leading to both professional and personal development. A strong emphasis will be placed on learning skills related to the areas of digital transformation, business acumen, and how to engage with customers. Through our strong coaching culture, we aim to develop you into a world-class professional, poised to grow your career at Salesforce.
Who are we looking for?
We consider applicants from all academic disciplines, and place great emphasis on your cultural add to our unique Ohana, which is the Hawaiian word for "family".
Generally, to apply for the role, you:
- Are graduating in 2020 or 2021
- Are passionate about the impact technology can have on the world
- Have the ability to learn to understand unique business requirements and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling solution
- Have a strong interest and proven capability to deep dive into how technology works
- Are a creative problem-solver
- Are curious, self-motivated and focussed on continuous learning
- Are comfortable adapting to new opportunities and change
- Are fluent in English and Dutch or Flemish
Most of our Success Graduate - Associate Solution Engineers come from business, technical and creative backgrounds, but equally we have seen success with backgrounds as diverse as Physics, Aeronautical Engineering, History, Philosophy and Art, just to name a few.
- Please note that we will start our first screening wave by December.
Salesforce is the #1 CRM, bringing companies and customers together in the digital age. Founded in 1999, Salesforce enables companies of every size and industry to take advantage of powerful technologies—cloud, mobile, social, blockchain, voice, and artificial intelligence—to connect to their customers in a whole new way. They are coming to us as their trusted advisor, and together we are transforming their businesses around the customer.
Salesforce Customer 360 is our vision for how we help customers with their digital transformations . It’s an integrated CRM platform that unites marketing, sales, commerce, service and more to give companies a single source of truth about their customers. It gives these teams a single, shared view of their customers so they can deliver the intelligent, personalized experiences their customers have come to expect from every brand and build lasting, trusted relationships.
Salesforce will power more than 2 trillion B2B and B2C transactions this year for more than 150,000 companies and millions of Trailblazers - the individuals and their organizations who are using Salesforce to drive innovation, grow their careers, transform their businesses and give back to the community.
Salesforce is committed to a set of core values--trust, customer success, innovation, and equality of every human being. Salesforce is one of the leaders on Fortune’s World's Best Workplaces list, and Forbes has ranked the company one of the world's most innovative companies for nine years in a row. For information, please visit www.salesforce.com .
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.