To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Enterprise Strategy
About Salesforce Industries
Salesforce Industries is a key business unit at Salesforce that is building and selling industry solutions that are designed to meet the specific process requirements of each industry i.e. Telecom, Health, Insurance, Energy etc.
About the Team
The Strategy Team is responsible for driving customer strategy and as well as the internal strategy around sales coverage, go-to-market and partner ecosystem for the Industries business unit at Salesforce. The team consists of highly experienced and competent business consultants/ advisory professionals that are responsible for enabling the overall growth strategy at Salesforce Industries.
The Strategy Associate will support Salesforce Industries in positioning the business value of our industry solutions to customer prospects and helping customers realize maximum business value from their investment in the solutions.
The Associate will also be responsible for enabling internal strategy projects to enable executive decision making around sales coverage, market strategy, account planning and partner ecosystem.
- Lead the development of turnkey business case deliverables with elements of financial analysis, data interpretation, and story-boarding
- Interact effectively with sales teams, field consultative resources, Industries leaders, and other stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with leaders to support a variety of market strategy projects like total addressable market (TAM) and competitive landscape for various Industry solutions
- Provide executive support for strategic topics relating to go-to-market strategy like mapping partner landscape and account tiering & planning
- Work collaboratively with Industry marketing teams to support demand generation initiatives relating to account-based marketing programs, thought leadership development and other initiatives
- Build new tools and frameworks to support the scaling of value selling concepts to customers prospects and Salesforce employees
- Conduct ad hoc research and analysis in support of company objectives
- Throughput: Determined by number of deliverables created
- Quality: Determined by customer and internal stakeholder feedback on deliverables
- Impact: Number of closed deals, revenue, customer satisfaction, and customer retention and upsell
- Successfully drive and deliver on internal strategy projects and assignments
- IP Development: Determined by building expertise in select Salesforce industries and product areas, and developing new IP in support of Company objectives
- MBA from a well regarded university
- 4-10 years of relevant work experience in business advisory/research profile or an internal strategy role with a reputed firm
- Financial analysis and modeling capabilities
- Storyboarding / Powerpoint
- Additional experience in enterprise software Industry
- Solid understanding of financial statements & terms, their implications, comparative financial analysis
- Financial analysis / ability to build compelling business cases
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including the use of Visual Basic and Excel-based macros
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.