Strategy & Business Development Executive Spanish Government
- Madrid, Spain
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
The Business Development Executive Spain will be responsible for setting and executing the Salesforce Public Sector business development strategy for Central Government ministries. The ideal candidate will have Senior Civil Service Government experience with the ability to foster relationships to at the senior Government levels, IT outsourcers, as well key partners that support the Government mission.
He/she will also have experience in leading Government initiatives that improve citizen outcomes and an understanding of future transformation efforts in key Government segments that will create the opportunity for customers to transform their businesses and serve as a motivator for modernization.
- Set and execute aggressive customer acquisition strategies for the Spanish Central Government to include awareness of areas that salesforce has a proven track record, create demand, and identify key procurement frameworks.
- Provide detailed business development strategy focused on the top government executives and transformation areas where salesforce can bring tremendous value
- Plan and manage at both the strategic, operational and tactical customer-facing levels on the full customer acquisition cycle to include identification and advancing of customer opportunity
- Manage overall business development process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Align with Strategic Account Executives, industry leads, and regional sales leadership teams to present a single front to help represent a single vision for our customers.
- Interface with the product development and marketing organizations to help guide Public Sector product direction and production of sales plays for any country specific needs
- Senior level executive experience in Central Government Ministries, Government IT outsourcers, or System Integrators
- Proven track record of successful leadership for transformation initiatives in Central Government
- Deep understanding of Government Cloud Transformation enablers and drivers
- 15+ years of senior leadership experience in Government or Systems Integrator with a focus on Government with domain expertise in one or more of the areas: healthcare, education, infrastructure, defense, interior, or agriculture
- Proven track record of leadership building highly successful teams and organizations.
- Passionate about serving the citizens and using technology to improve citizen experience and Government efficiency
- Strong operational and analytical abilities.
- Strong track record of tailoring focused capture plan objectives, strategies and tactics in conjunction with quantifying and qualifying opportunities
- Comfortable interfacing directly with customer decision-makers to shape market opportunities
- Proven experience gaining access to decision makers and establishing strategic relationships and successes for long term partnerships
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with leaders in the public sector space and within industry and be known as a professional resource to the industry
- Participate in selected Government/Industry Associations briefings to industry, and industry briefings to government
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top