Strategic Account Manager- Marketing Cloud, Retail
- London, United Kingdom
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Job Title - Strategic Account Manager, Marketing Cloud, Travel & Transport.
Location – London
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is the world's most powerful digital marketing platform letting you connect to customers in a whole new way. You’ll deliver amazing experiences wherever you and your customers meet – online, in the street or in a mobile app. With Marketing Cloud you can plan, personalise and optimise every single customer journey, creating real-time, relevant communications tailored to what your customers want.
Marketing Cloud gives your people access to customer information that’s updated in real-time, providing the intelligence and know-how to deliver highly effective, targeted communications. Advanced planning tools help you to develop one-to-one customer journeys that cross channels – from website to social, in-app to in-store – while drag-and-drop uploading, editing, previewing and automatic content expiration give you complete control over the form and content of your messages.
With all your digital marketing content managed on the same platform, Marketing Cloud means you can present a consistent, professional, on-brand experience to customers throughout their journey.
We are currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic strategic account professional to join a growing enterprise sales team. The team has a focus on growing the Marketing Cloud business across the Travel & Hospitality vertical
As a sales account executive, you will drive business opportunities through the end to end sales cycle engaging with senior business and IT executives within the assigned customer base. Your main focus will be to manage existing clients to create additional opportunities and acquire net new clients.
You will be working in a fast paced, innovative and growing environment.
• You will work with our top Travel & Hospitality clients within the UK market to digitally transform their business
• You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on dive new opportunities in both existing and new client accounts
• Working with your Business Development Representative to drive Pipeline
• Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
• Engage with prospect organisations to position salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
• Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Product Specialists, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
• Regular updates of the salesforce.com system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
• Accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills
• Demonstrable track achievement against targets and metrics
• Credibility internally and with customers
• Strong tenure with previous employers
• A track record of success in selling business applications.
• CRM application sales or vertical Industry sector experience essential.
• The experience of selling enterprise software solutions gained within a major software vendor.
• Network on C-Level
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company “five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian or family) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top