Strategic Account Executive - State & Local
- Flexible / Remote
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Salesforce is seeking a proven sales performer to help us grow our loyal customer base for the Enterprise segment, with a particular focus on the Public Sector in South Australia . This Strategic Account Executive will be joining the national Public Sector team. This will be a great opportunity for someone who can align the value of Cloud Computing to our Public Sector customers with a proven track record of direct software sales experience at the Enterprise level. It will suit someone who is a hunter and hungry for new business success built on driving innovative outcomes.
Learn how to hone and take your complex solution selling skills to the next level as you evangelise the Salesforce product suite and brand that is leading the way in the cloud technology space. With a business culture that has the customer’s interests at the core of everything we do, we’ll set you up for success by providing a comprehensive induction and on boarding to the business including a week’s bootcamp in San Francisco.
- Own a client portfolio and manage the sales process end to end.
- Build a compelling point of view for the client portfolio that leverages the Salesforce capabilities to deliver a digital citizen engagement that is unsurpassed.
- To achieve/exceed an annual sales quota by thoroughly qualifying all leads & sales opportunities and to leverage business from new & established relationships.
- Play a key role as you drive strategic initiatives into the targeted territory accounts.
- To strategise, negotiate & close business
- At least 10 years software & applications sales
- Previous experience selling complex software solutions into Enterprise level customers within Public Sector/ Government accounts.
- Strong direct sales experience (not Channel or Partner based)
- Ability to manage wider eco-system of partners and advisory firms.
- Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Successful history of net new business sales is a must
- Proven track record with relevant customer relationships
- Direct & New Business sales experience
- Proven ability to leverage virtual and extended teams
- Proven ability to manage complex tender and commercial processes
- SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a service), IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- Software & applications sales experience for a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) or SFA (Salesforce Automation) company.
- Sales leadership experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong relationships across Federal Government IT, Customer & Business teams
Benefits & perks:
We have a public-facing website https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/apac that explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full breakdown!
Please apply below but if you have any questions please contact Yas Priatna email@example.com
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top