To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are inspired by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
As our Sr. Pre-sales Engineer you'll be our hands-on expert with regards to our Salesforce industries applications.
Collaboration with our sales executives, your role will be to understand our customer’s business needs and challeges, and from that, build value-based demonstrations / use cases /proof of concepts (POCs) and deliver these, showcasing just how our Salesforce Industries Insurance applications can help to overcome obstacles and achieve their goals.
As such, you are the trusted advisor to our customers while aiding the customer’s transformational journey and you feel comfortable presenting solutions around systems architecture to rooms of enterprise architects, as well as you are explaining the business value to Business owners, stakeholders and C-level Execs.
This role can be filled in any of the Nordic countries: Finland, Sweden, Denmark or Norway, depening on where we find you, the best candidate.
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle including discovery, build vision, responding to RFx’s, building and delivering product demonstrations.
- Understand and clearly articulate the benefits of Salesforce Industries to customers at all levels, like there are: IT Staff, Architects, Business users, managers and C level executives.
- Build and maintain relationships
- Industry experience, incorporating and developing a point of view based on Salesforce’s solutions.
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
- To develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision-makers to address their business issues and needs showing business value
- Write responses to RFx’s, sales and architecture presentations
- Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture
- Present compelling Salesforce & partner solutions while supporting relationships with customers and partners.
- Have a strong interest in growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives.
- Travel to customer sites in the Nordics (occasionally EMEA)
What we look for in you
- Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within the Financial Services industry (FSI) and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers.
- Solid oral, written, presentation-, interpersonal communication and relationship skills. As wel as explaining ideas, and engaging with your audience
- Industry experience in Insurance is preferred. (read: Understanding of Underwriting, Policy Administration, Endorsement, Reinsurance, Billing, ...)
- Good at searching out information and experimenting, likes to concentrate on a particular topic and to solve puzzles.
- Teamplayer: Ability to work as part of a team and being inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
- Collaboration with geographically distributed teams
- Working within a fast-paced sales environment
- Having worked/Working with SaaS software such as Salesforce.com, Netsuite, Workday, etc.
- 4+ years experience in Presales
- Willingness to travel within the Nordics and occasionally EMEA
- Right to work in the Nordics + Fluency in one of the local Nordic languages & English required.
- Experience in Cloud Computing.
- Knowledge of structured data interchange formats including JSON and XML.
- Experience in Web services integration SOAP, REST, OAuth.
- Programming language knowledge is preferred.
- Salesforce certification to ADM201 and DEV401 is preferred but not mandatory
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.