Solution Architect (Marketing Cloud)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Brussels, Belgium
- Oslo, Norway
- Kirkkonummi, Finland
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Role: Solution Architect - Marketing Cloud
A Solution Architect (SA) is a strategic position to our customers within the professional services organisation. The Solution Architect is responsible for the translation of a customer’s business and technical requirements into a comprehensive solution. Solution Architects are experienced customer consultants within strong interpersonal skills and broad business, technical, and interactive Marketing industry knowledge. You will join a proven team of Marketing Cloud Architects, that is part of an even larger practice across EMEA and UKI.
- Lead consultative engagements with customers on the technical and business challenges related to their digital marketing initiatives.
- Complete Solution ownership from requirements gathering to solution delivery working with variety of technical / non technical stakeholders.
- Create, manage and present an actionable business requirements document /blueprint that aligns a customer’s business needs to Salesforce Marketing Cloud & associated products.
- Present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities.
- Conducts solutions presentations and obtains customer acceptance to solution design. Guides customer through Solution deployment
- Managing multiple client engagements and work with associated team members.
- Actively participate in the community delivering reusable assets, success stories and helping the community grow.
- Support Account Executives and Go To Market teams with sales opportunities by validating solutions & identifying opportunities in existing accounts.
- Travels to client sites for onsite discovery and solutions presentations. Not expected to exceed 25%
- Demonstrable experience of solution design & technical delivery of Software As A Service platforms / equivalent.
- Experience leading customer facing discovery sessions to conceptualise and design complex business solutions.
- Experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using business requirement document(s), wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups.
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences
- Strong understanding of SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration architectures.
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Expert knowledge in Marketing Cloud advanced implementations, with +4 years direct experience in the platform
- Past experience with writing light-weight MS SQL and AMPscript
- For candidates applying to the position in the Netherlands advanced language skills in Dutch and English are mandatory
- For candidates applying to the position in other locations, only English advanced language skills are mandatory
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Understanding of sales process and methodologies preferred
- Experience in the interactive marketing industry preferred but not essential
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top