To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
The Commerce Solution Architect leads Salesforce Commerce Cloud projects and consulting engagements with our enterprise customers, partnering with key stakeholders to create compelling e-commerce visions while advising and executing on strategies to make best use of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform to meet the customer’s business goals.
This role serves as a hands-on trusted advisor to the customer, using strong interpersonal skills, functional and/or technical knowledge, e-commerce product knowledge, industry experience, consulting experience, and knowledge of the client’s business to deliver customer ROI.
The Commerce Solution Architect is a strong presenter and facilitator, obtaining customer acceptance by understanding and delivering the right strategic vision, and driving conversations necessary to execute business strategies. They are proficient at analysing issues and obstacles to determine root cause(s), weighing options, choosing appropriate courses of action, and measuring and revising strategy based on results.
This role interacts with both business and technical customer and partner teams to understand requirements, analyse information, and design comprehensive solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud. They also show a strong understanding of typical eCommerce business challenges faced by customers and common objectives.
The Commerce Solution Architect contributes to e-commerce thought leadership and best practices - both internally in their Community and externally in the marketplace - and are advocates for change across the organization.
- Assess client business requirements and work closely with Salesforce Technical Architects to provide long-term functional solutions based on Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform enablement boot camps for clients & partners.
- Drive customer functional requirements and e-commerce best practices adoption.
- Work closely with our partner organizations to support & enable their project implementation teams on functional best practices for Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Author & review functional specification documentation for implementation project teams.
- Help clients consistently meet/exceed their eCommerce goals and metrics
- Deliver high client satisfaction (CSAT).
- Contribute to e-commerce thought leadership at Salesforce.
- Positively impact client renewals (when applicable).
- Generate positive feedback from internal teams and leadership.
- Show continued professional growth and development.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- B2C/B2B e-commerce experience in the areas of merchandising operations, information architecture, user experience design, systems integration and project management.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Demandware, products or other commerce platforms is required
- Proven results leading customer and / or partner success stories.
- Good team player that can work effectively with peers across functions.
- Excellent analytical skills and high aptitude with ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to solve implementation challenges with a high degree of autonomy.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically in the area of technical writing and functional specification documentation.
- General working knowledge of many of the following business functions and / or concepts; demonstrable willingness and ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in these areas:
- SaaS software and business models
- Data Mapping and modeling
- Information and integration architecture
- e-commerce best practices (market-specific and global)
- 3rd party integrations
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Multi-site architecture and management (domestic and international)
- Content management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Analytics and e-commerce Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- User experience design and usability
- Ability to travel (average 50%, may be higher or lower based on the client engagement)
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Verbal and written Spanish is a Plus
Benefits & perks
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Health Insurance for the family group
Wellness and Education Reimbursement
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.