To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
The Functional Solution Architect leads consultative engagements with complex enterprise customers, partnering with key stakeholders to create compelling visions while advising and executing on strategies.They serve as hands-on advisors, using strong interpersonal skills, functional and/or technical knowledge, Salesforce product knowledge, industry experience, consulting experience, and knowledge of their client’s business to deliver customer ROI.
The Functional Solution Architects are strong presenters and facilitators, obtaining customer acceptance by understanding and delivering the right strategic vision, and driving the difficult conversations necessary to execute business strategies.They are proficient at analyzing issues and obstacles to determine root cause(s), weighing options, choosing appropriate courses of action, and measuring and revising strategy based on results.They interact with both technical and functional customers to understand requirements, analyze information, and design comprehensive solutions.They also show a strong understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives. Functional Architects contribute to thought leadership and best practices - both internally in their Community and externally in the marketplace - and advocate for change across the organization.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Help clients consistently meet/exceed goals and metrics.
- Working closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects and directly with clients proposing architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Lead the solution design through analysis/discovery, design, documentation and configuration.
- Collect business needs and drive prioritization of requirements.
- Understand the product, strategy and customer need.
- Designing solutions and working directly with customers to meet their business requirements in accordance with industry best practices.
- Have the ability to direct teams with product and business vision.
- Guide and mentor the Customer during the Project execution.
- Generate positive feedback from internal teams and leadership
- Show continued professional growth and development
- Responsible for Release and Backlog planning with the Product Owner and the Technical Architect.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including enterprise consulting experience, in a mid-to large-sized organization in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Good logical reasoning and synthesis skills, good communication and commitment to the results of the work.
- Knowledge in programming logic, database concepts are desirable.
- CRM Knowledge.
- Scrum methodology knowledge to lead some ceremonies
- Proven results leading customer and/or partner success stories
- Consulting experience are strongly recommended
- Ability to travel (Average 50%, may be higher or lower based on the client engagement)
- Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce App Builder
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.