Software Quality Engineer - SDET - (Senior/Lead/Principal)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
Software Quality Engineer - SDET - Senior/Lead/Principal
In school, or graduated within the last 12 months? Please visit FutureForce for opportunities.
As a member on the Salesforce Quality Team, you will use agile methodologies to plan, coordinate, and lead customer engagements that result in automated tests and input to product teams. As a critical thinker with a natural curiosity to learn our customers’ business, you will use your skills to extract user scenarios from conversations and data and then translate your findings into automatable test plans which either you or a member of the team will automate. A successful team member should have a strong quality mindset and will ensure our customers receive high quality deliverables. You will be responsible for constantly finding opportunities to share information and collaborate with others for the benefit of our customers, partners, and each other.
From Sales Cloud to Marketing Cloud from IoT to Analytics, …. We have many opportunities available across various applications and platforms. Submit your resume here and we will reach out to you with opportunities that fit your background and interests.
- Design and delivers automaton and automation framework for products with a quality mindset
- Provides oversight through code and design reviews for features delivered by other developers within their scrum team.
- Master the Salesforce development process, culture and code base, in order to improve it.
- Participate in a Test Design Review Board for integration test plans within and across clouds with focus on functional, business, complex scenarios, high impact projects, usability, and accessibility
- Master clouds requirements (e.g. underlying techstack, business usage, implementation)
- Create end-to-end, cross cloud-impacting, integration automation (API and UI) with complex orgs
- Interface with customers to understand real life usage, build test cases
- Execute Testing with complex org setup, varied data shapes
- Organize and drive cross product testing
- Advocate for customer enhancements
- Monitor product and/or feature-level quality health metrics (testability, test health, test coverage, etc)
- Works closely with senior developers, PM, and UX to ensure their features are delivered to meet business and quality requirements
- Troubleshoot production issue
- You are providing leadership and coaching to others on your scrum teams, as well as providing mentoring to others who may be on other scrum teams.
- Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related quantitative discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of software engineering, quality assurance/engineering, usability, or business analysis experience
- Experience with automation (UI and Backend)
- Grasp of Object Oriented Programming
- Familiar with industry quality & usability practices
- Proficient in writing functional automation (UI/API)
- Self-motivator, who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meets deadlines and demonstrates problem-solving skills.
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner and ability to coordinate cross-team efforts
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Experience with developer tools like git, Maven and Eclipse IDE
- Good grasp of relational databases and SQL
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top