Services Solution Architect - Sales and/or Service Cloud
- Atlanta, GA
- Indianapolis, IN
- San Francisco, CA
- New York, NY
- Austin, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Chicago, IL
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Hillsboro, OR
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Our Strategic Projects consulting team delivers large-scale, custom salesforce implementations. Engagements span across any Salesforce cloud product or solution, and often include multi-cloud implementations. Our Solution Architects lead consultative engagements with complex enterprise customers, partnering with key stakeholders to create compelling visions while advising and executing on strategies. They serve as hands-on advisors, using strong interpersonal skills, functional and/or technical knowledge, Salesforce product knowledge, industry experience, consulting experience, and knowledge of their client’s business to deliver customer ROI.
Solution Architects are strong presenters and facilitators, obtaining customer acceptance by understanding and delivering the right strategic vision, and driving the difficult conversations necessary to execute business strategies. They are proficient at analyzing issues and obstacles to determine root cause(s), weighing options, choosing appropriate courses of action, and measuring and revising strategy based on results. They interact with both technical and functional customers to understand requirements, analyze information, and design comprehensive solutions. They also show a strong understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives. Senior Functional Architects contribute to thought leadership and best practices - both internally in their Community and externally in the marketplace - and advocate for change across the organization.
- Solve business and technology challenges related to improving customers and employee experience. Leverage Salesforce technology and platform to help clients transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities business and technology challenges related to improving customer and employee experience. Leverage Salesforce technology and platform to help clients transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor, drive conversations with our customer’s Enterprise Architects and Business Stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Requirements Analysis and Application Governance.
- Deep understanding and extensive experience in leading-edge CRM and Software-As- A-Service (SaaS) solution - Salesforce.com having cross cloud expertise across Sales, Service, Community Clouds
- Design and develop functional solution architecture, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, DevOps Strategy & implementation, environment management, testing, and Force.com Platform education
- Play the role of liaison between business stakeholders and technical experts.
- Build relationships with Customer and manage customer expectations and negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners.
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including the Salesforce Platform.
- Contribute to the growth of the Services practice by identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice, serving as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and resource base; mentor, educate, and enrich Salesforce, customer and partner colleagues
Preferred Qualifications and skills:
- BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent
- Relevant experience, including enterprise consulting experience, in a mid-to large-sized organization in positions of increasing responsibility
- Proven results leading customer and/or partner success stories
- Relevant Salesforce certifications and consulting experience are strongly recommended
- Ability to travel (average 50%, may be higher or lower based on the client engagement)
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning; approaches each interaction with open mind; great listener and hands-on
- LEADERSHIP: Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
- STORYTELLER: Confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $66,600 . You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top