プリセールスソリューションエンジニア - Service Cloud
- Tokyo, Japan
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
The Service Cloud Expert is responsible for presenting our Service and Support product offerings (the Service Cloud) and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers based on a customer’s specific business requirements. The successful candidate should bring experience that establishes credibility and maintain a presence / delivery that is confident and assured. The primary goal of our team members is to remove all technical objections related to Service Cloud in the sales cycle. Our team also engages in managing a Center of Excellence which drives enablement and sales of Service Cloud.
1. Support for Service Cloud-based solution proposals targeting customers in a variety of industries
- Evangelize Service Cloud value to customers (including c-level execs and IT) and field teams
- Assess business and operations impacted by technology
- Deliver findings including key pain points, proposed solutions to meet business needs, and ROI where applicable
- Contribute to development of technical sales strategy
- Configure and effectively demonstrate visionary solutions in a way that closely reflects each customer’s business (tailored demonstrations)
- Discuss and propose solution architecture that includes common call center infrastructure integration, back-office system integration, and workflow process definition
- Support for the preparation of proposals focusing on Service Cloud
- Collaborate with Field Sales teams, Account Executives, Implementation Partners, and Product Management to deliver the appropriate solution and establish credibility and trust with the customer.
2. Conduct presentations and demonstrations at seminars and events
- Support marketing activities by speaking and conducting demonstrations at seminars & events
- Execute enablement activities (Webinars, Best Practices, Knowledge Share, etc.)
3. Create various sales assets
- Create solution maps, industry-specific demos, and proposal templates for each industry based on knowledge acquired through proposal activities
Success will be measured by the overall performance of the sales team you support and individual performance.
- Fluency in Japanese in writing, reading, and speaking
- Previous experience as a Sales Engineer/Architect/System Engineer for a CRM company or similar Contact Center related technology
- Deep functional understanding of call center/contact center operations and processes
- Experience in demo development/customization in the above solution areas
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Application configuration experience (applied understanding of setups / configuration of CRM solutions)
- Experience in presentations/demonstrations at business meetings, seminars and events
- Ability to listen to customers' business needs and analyze their issues
- Curiosity and energy – ability to understand the customer’s true pain points and apply our solutions creatively to establish a differentiated architecture and solution
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied environments
- Ability to multi-task, work in a demanding team environment, understand and be responsive to customer needs, work under tight deadlines, work independently, and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Understanding of the Service Cloud product and Platform
- At least 3 years of work experience with one or more of the following CRM solutions: Oracle, Microsoft, ServiceNow
- Business Level English
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top