Senior Technical Product Manager, MuleSoft, a Salesforce Company
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
Did you know that over $700 billion is spent each year on integrating systems? Much of that is spent building brittle, single-use, point-to-point connections between systems that become a tangled, insecure, unchangeable mess. Yet the application landscape in most companies is only getting more complex with increasing adoption of best-of-breed SaaS line-of-business solutions and productivity demands requiring specialized software suited to accelerating every task and function. MuleSoft, a Salesforce company, is delivering the solution to this enormous market, enabling agility, reuse and composability on a global scale through API-led connectivity, both on-premises and in the cloud. Our platform is used by organizations in over 60 countries, from emerging companies to Global 500 enterprises including Mastercard, Unilever, Tesla, Intuit, BSkyB and Verizon among others and our growth continues to accelerate.
We’re looking for great Product Leaders with a passion for driving new products and product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and market adoption. The ideal candidate will identify compelling market opportunities, and drive a product strategy to match. You will function as a primary SME (subject matter expert) on the product and its target market. You will understand the competitive landscape from strategy to functional capabilities and represent MuleSoft as a domain and product expert at user groups, webinars, customer summits, industry and corporate events.
As a rapidly growing company we always have many different roles available including:
- Senior Product Managers - Tackle and guide complex initiatives that touch many parts of the Mulesoft platform. Own strategy and align the organization from the executive level to the individual Scrum teams
- Product Managers - Own key portions of the Mulesoft platform and guide them to success
- Requirements documents detailing market opportunities and associated product strategy
- Up to date competitive market landscape and product analysis
- Ownership of the all related roadmaps and active projects
- Product collateral and sales tools such as articles, datasheets, white papers, blogs, how-to videos, demos, etc.
- Work with engineering and your team to ensure proper investment and execution in support of your strategy
- Share and align your strategy across the greater PM team
- Continue to extend vision, strategy, and roadmap
- 3-5 years related experience product management experience in a technology company
- Bachelors (or) Masters degree in Computer Science / Engineering or 3+ years as a Software Engineer
- Business-driven with a passion for technology - You crave uncovering new revenue opportunities and developing strategies to increase the market presence of your products
- Fast learner that can quickly synthesize ideas, information, and options into a strategy, plan, or response and effectively communicate it
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $110,000. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top