Senior Software Engineer, Extract Management
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
Job Details What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be part of an amazing engineering team to design and develop end to end features that help people shorten the time and effort needed to go from their questions to the data they need to answer those questions and keep the data fresh intelligently. Our customers range from small organizations to Fortune 500 companies and our software must scale accordingly. You will work on the platform building blocksand extract service that put it all together and on the experiences that ultimately help people manage the data they want to see and understand.
Who you are …
- Experienced. You have 7+ years of experience designing and implementing high performance distributed systems and solving complex problems in this space. You understand what it takes to write software that is used (and loved!) by millions of people and experienced in build smart system with Machine Learning/AI.
- Highly Technical.You have solid development skills with Java/C++ and a strong foundation in algorithms, data structures, database applications and ML.
- A Trusted Tech Leader. You are self-motivated and motivate others. You have a track record of driving complex projects to success by leading designs, make technical trade-offs, and solve hard challenges persistently.
- A True Team Player. You enjoy collaborating, learning from, and teaching others so we can all collectively become better developers.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top