Senior Principal Business Architect
- Paris, France
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
The mission of Salesforce Success Cloud Business Transformation is to accelerate our customer's success through digital business transformation and put innovation at the heart of their businesses. We leverage the Customer Success Platform and cutting edge technology, innovation, strategy and design skills to accelerate our customers' transformation into world-class digital businesses.
If you are obsessed with Customer Success like we are, and are always looking for ways to make customer interactions with companies delightful, you are in the right place. We draw upon thousands of evidence-based success stories, our Ohana culture and core principles to partner with our clients and drive towards transformational change... becoming customer companies.
Customer Satisfaction is the most important responsibility of all Business Architects. The primary measurements of success for this role are:
- Quarterly Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Score.
- Number of Recommendations made to customers.
- Number of Recommendations adopted by customers.
- Customer-directed metrics re: Business Value (VCM) impact on business goals.
- Examples: Sales Growth, Profitability Growth, Reduced Attrition, CRM adoption, Forecast Accuracy, Marketing Market Share Growth, Market Reach, CSAT, 1st Call Case Resolution
- Deliver business value through enabling fast, iterative & cost effective Salesforce solutions to transform the way the customer engages with their customers, employees and partners.
- Challenge the status quo by providing innovative vision, governance and strategy, and driving actionable solutions and roadmaps.
- Partner with customer to connect customer's strategic direction to their strategic plan, establish business priorities roadmap, establish technology capabilities roadmap, connected to business priorities.
- Map customer's business goals to the Salesforce ecosystem and deliver a plan for alignment across customer, Salesforce and partners.
- Deliver a cultural change management and an adoption roadmap.
- Recommend strategies to simplify and optimize business processes.
- Align the business & IT disciplines to industrialize the best ideas with new operating models and governance strategies.
- Shift people's mindsets and behaviors across the enterprise to help achieve the customer's business transformation vision.
- Identify new opportunities to increase impact of the engagement, drive business and customer value, and gain competitive advantage in the market.
- Drive experience-led decision making by employing user-centered design to quickly create solutions illustrating a future state.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- 5-8+ years relevant leadership or consulting experience driving organizational transformation in such areas as change management, organizational development, experimentation, service design, experience strategy, innovation, product management, enterprise-wide digital initiative(s), value consulting, management consulting, analytics, and/or human capital.
- Thought leadership in such areas as design thinking, human-centric methods, principles of customer experience discipline, design-led innovation practice, organizational culture, agile coaching, business process reengineering, or management consulting.
- Experienced strategic business executive with thorough understanding of customer business process and current business and/or industry environment and status.
- MBA or equivalent from a top-tier school preferred.
- Travel is an integral part of this role, and will be based on individual customer needs. (25%-75%)
TRUST: Trust the company's core values.
OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart.
PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success and is a great listener.
BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on. Has a passion for continued education in new technologies and complex business and technical concepts.
ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change. Navigates ambiguous business situations and identifies a path forward. Develops new approaches to accomplish work while clarifying and creating transparency across multiple constituencies.
URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results.
FACILITATION: Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating meetings and workshops with executive-level participants.
ENGAGE: Able to captivate the audience and inspire change.
COMPOSURE: Strong customer-facing communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to support complex engagements. Advanced ability to manage customer escalations (internally and externally) and negotiate resolution.
CREDIBILITY: Able to interact with various levels of an organization both technical and non-technical to discuss comprehensive solutions.
EXPERT: Working knowledge of industry best practices and implementation experience of the salesforce product suite.
INFLUENCER: Build trusted relationships including negotiation, influencing, an coaching C-level execs, business and IT leadership to drive strategic operational initiatives.
IMPLEMENT: Able to apply CSG concepts and practices while collaborating with others to help drive customer success. Flawlessly executes consulting management activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
NETWORKER: Able to network, communicate, establish rapport and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
TIME MANAGEMENT: Able to successfully lead time-bound, scoped, complex customer engagements .
TRANSPARENCY: Able to deliver difficult messaging and recommendations to customers that will move their business forward.
WILLINGNESS: Able to analyze customer issues and craft a recommended plan of action.
MATRIX LEADER: Motivates, inspires, and coordinates a blended team of Salesforce, customer, ISV and system integrators to solve customer challenges.
THOUGHT-LEADER: Strong point of view and executive presence. Confident, but not arrogant, great storyteller.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top