Senior / Lead / Principal Front-End Software Engineer (Experienced)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
In school, or graduated within the last 12 months? Please visit FutureForce for opportunities.
Salesforce has immediate opportunities for extremely talented software developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at Salesforce encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
From Sales Cloud to Marketing Cloud from IoT to Analytics to Heroku, …. We have many opportunities available across various applications and platforms. Submit your resume here and we will reach out to you with opportunities that fit your background and interests.
- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products.
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
- Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers'.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers
- Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
- Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field plus 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using ReactJS, Flux, Redux, Relay/GraphQL, ReactNative, Ember.js, Node.js for Front End focused positions
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium, Mocha and QUnit
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience building highly scalable web applications.
- Experience with Agile software development
- Good knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field
Technology Job Example:
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $98,600. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top