Senior Functional Consultant
- Casablanca, Morocco
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
The Senior Functional Consultant leads consultative engagements with complex enterprise customers, partnering with key stakeholders to create compelling visions while advising and executing on strategies.They serve as hands-on advisors, using strong interpersonal skills, functional and/or technical knowledge, Salesforce product knowledge, industry experience, consulting experience, and knowledge of their client’s business to deliver customer ROI.Senior Functional Consultants are strong presenters and facilitators, obtaining customer acceptance by understanding and delivering the right strategic vision, and driving the difficult conversations necessary to execute business strategies.They interact with both technical and functional customers to understand requirements, analyze information, and design comprehensive solutions.They also show a strong understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives. Senior Functional Consultants contribute to thought leadership and best practices, both internally in their Community and externally in the marketplace.
- Help clients consistently meet/exceed goals and metrics
- Deliver high client satisfaction (CSAT)
- Positively impact client renewals (when applicable)
- Generate positive feedback from internal teams and leadership
- Show continued professional growth and development
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent
- Between 2 and 8 years of experience minimum, including enterprise consulting experience, in a mid-to large-sized organization in positions of increasing responsibility
- Proven results leading customer and/or partner success stories
- Relevant Salesforce certifications and consulting experience are strongly recommended
- Ability to travel (average 50%, may be higher or lower based on the client engagement)
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning; approaches each interaction with open mind; great listener and hands-on
- LEADERSHIP:Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships
- COMMUNICATOR:Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
- STORYTELLER:Confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
- TEAM PLAYER:Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture; a team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
- COMMUNITY CHAMPION:Leads internal initiatives; actively contributes to the Community’s knowledge and resource base
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top