Senior Enterprise Sales Account Executive
- Stockholm, Sweden
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Senior Enterprise Sales Account Executive, Stockholm
Salesforce.org is the dedicated social impact team of Salesforce that delivers technology to nonprofits, educational institutions, and philanthropic organizations so they can connect with others and do more good. As the heart of Salesforce, we are committed to helping our customers improve the state of the world.
An Enterprise Sales account executive role within a fast paced and innovative environment, responsible for Salesforce.org sales into Non Profit organisations in Nordics and Scandanavia regions against set objectives. The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, business orientated individual who is looking to develop an already successful career in sales. The candidate will also have a strong desire to work in a Non Profit sales environment, enjoy working as part of a close-knit team, yet have the skills and drive to be successful as an individual. This role is for a real self-starter/entrepreneur with a can-do attitude, enthusiastic to help develop Salesforce.org’s growing Non Profit business to a position of industry leadership.
- As part of our Enterprise Sales team you will be selling to our top Non Profit customers and prospects and:
- Develop a strategic sales plan to cover the accounts, generate new relationships, and deliver maximum revenue potential
- Manage entire complex sales-cycles, presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
- Work with an extended team, to consult with and advise large Salesforce customers to grow their success, user adoption and deployments
- Evangelise the salesforce vision through demonstrations, events, and account specific initiatives
- Forecast sales activity and revenue, while creating satisfied customers.
- Some travel to be expected, as required, to prospects, customers or marketing events.
- Experienced selling into NGOs/having a relevant network is preferred
- Experienced in Selling Constituent Management / Digital Engagement is preferred
- Experienced in Platform sales or enterprise software sales or in SaaS/Cloud environment is preferred
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, excellent at leveraging C-level and LOB relationships.
- Self-starting, risk taking, and a drive to succeed
- Ability to map out and strategically define territory and account plans
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to negotiate complex deals.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top