Senior Account Executive - Data Solutions
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Salesforce Data Solutions helps leading marketers and media companies deliver more relevant, thus more valuable, consumer experiences by capturing, unifying, and activating data signatures across every device (desktop, mobile, tablet, set-top) and every channel (display, social, search, video), in real time. Our solutions incorporate best in class Identity and Artificial Intelligence to help our Customers create more relevant Customer Experiences.
Every company is awash in people data from multiple sources, without the tools to harness and learn from it. Through our Audience and data platform, Salesforce serves as the Intelligent Marketing Hub that helps market leaders deliver breakthrough media, content, and commerce experiences that deepen consumer engagement, strengthen brands, and improve business performance.
Salesforce is looking for a highly motivated and proven sales executive who understands the convergence of ad/marketing tech and is passionate about the transformational change a Data can make on large enterprise clients. This individual will be part of the Data Solutions Sales team.
Here is an overview of the products;
- Maintain a territory account plan, prospect new accounts, identify qualified opportunities, and drive sales cycles to committed deals
- Own the business with an accurate sales pipeline that is 3x the quarterly quota
- Strategic and consultative selling helping large brands solve big problems with Salesforce technology
- Knock down silos within organisations to drive enterprise wide deals spanning digital marketing and paid media use cases
- Ability to continuously learn and grow professionally within a fast paced work environment
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills
- Demonstrable track achievement against targets and metrics
- Credibility internally and with customers
- Strong tenure with previous employers
- Fluent German & English
- Strong understanding of the value of data collection, audience management, and cross channel personalization
- Track record of success and experience running executive level meetings
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable white boarding concepts, and ability to tell compelling stories tied to specific use cases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to help explain the value and benefits of a sophisticated platform
- A team player who thrives in a fast growing environment who can help shape and positively impact the company beyond their individual business
- Willingness to travel, highly motived by building a business, and beating goals
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top