Salesforce Search - Backend Software Engineer
- Grenoble, France
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
Job Details Salesforce Search - Backend Software Engineer
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
The Search team has an immediate opportunity for an extremely talented Software Engineer who wants to build search features, including the security and performance aspects.
As an engineer on our team, you will collaborate with product managers, product designers, and other top-notch software engineers to design and implement high-performance features.
This job requires that you be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and also handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast with quality. You will also be asked to contribute ideas and provide feedback on many projects within the team's portfolio. We're a flat, lean, agile, self-governing team. We value transparency and trust. We continue to create purpose in our work, question the status quo, seek individual mastery and encourage autonomy.
- Design, implement, test and ship features that can scale to millions of users
- Build features with a major focus on performance, scalability and future expansion
- Write unit and functional automation to validate code quality
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent/related degree.
- Expertise in Backend development like Java or any OOP languages.
- Strong understanding of RESTful web service APIs and relational databases.
- In depth experience of design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and concurrency.
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver high quality code in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Passion for learning and working with others to improve yourself, the team, the product, the company.
- Highly effective communication skills.
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile project management methodologies.
- Public cloud engineering on GCP, AWS, Alibaba and/or Azure platforms.
- Experience with search platforms such as Lucene, Solr or ElasticSearch.
- Experience building Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.
- CI/CD experience with Jenkins.
- Grenoble (Meylan)
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top