- Hyderabad, India
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Job Details Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our "more human, less corporate" culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. Join the #FutureForce team as an intern or a new college grad and get on the path to your #dreamjob. Job Details
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of complex Salesforce solutions for our customers. These technologies include, but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce.com products and APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, Amazon Web Services, Heroku, mobile development technologies, and integration/ETL technologies.
In this role, we are looking for someone with expertise in Salesforce and with sufficient hands-on experience on the different Salesforce clouds, Integration, Data Management, Apex/Visualforce and Lightning (Aura and LWC).
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Familiar with source code, version management, and code deployment standards
- Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues
- Liaise with Salesforce product teams to support client implementations
- Working remotely, while collaborating with global teams for delivery across geographies. We may need you to be flexible with your work hours
- 3+ years hands-on development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds
- Strong LWC or Aura development skills.
- Knowledge on various asynchronous capabilities in salesforce and its use cases
- Strong expertise on web service.
- Need to have clear understanding of MVC architecture
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Preferred Certifications
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Salesforce admin
- Nice to Have certifications
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2
- Salesforce platform app builder
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top